DWTS29 Week 5 - 80s Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

Just now, *Lily said:

I know she has a strong partner, but regardless of celeb ability, Britt has come in on her first season and has been delivering stronger choreo than some of the pros with more experience and more seasons under their belt.

e4eacc3a-20fe-46ff-abe6-f508619ccff4_480

Just say Gleb. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rpryor03 said:

"20 years since I last really danced"

So we're just going to skip over the fact that he was a dance major in college, which was less than 20 years ago?

LMAO We're making progress here. :dead: Hopefully he mentions this in a few weeks. :haha: 

Okay Nev did really well with the Quickstep. I can see what CA meant with the frame issues, but that didn't really bother me. I thought he had great energy, and great fast crisp footwork. That dance was a lot of fun and a great way to close the show. :yes:  26 is fair.

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

Okay Nev did really well with the Quickstep. I can see what CA meant with the frame issues, but that didn't really bother me. I thought he had great energy, and great fast crisp footwork. That dance was a lot of fun and a great way to close the show. :yes:  26 is fair.

It was a quickstep?

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Carrie Ann scoring the guy the lowest of the judging panel?

giphy.gif

Lmao I was super shocked there. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Honestly was also thinking Peta but idk if that’s just because I keep forgetting she’s there

omg. 

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Nev combining a mention of dance experience with an emotional backstory is a strategic move. I’m almost impressed

LMAO I was not expecting that. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, this song was just used last season. The show once again deciding to reuse songs for the umpteenth time instead of finding new ones. :dead: 

UGH I thought this too. 😐 They did it with Chrishell's Waltz song just two weeks ago. 😐 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

It was a quickstep?

Lmao yess? It resembled a Quickstep, at least. :haha:

1 minute ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

Chrishell/Jesse B2 with either going?

I think they might keep Chrishell in that scenario, she's shown stronger dancing overall.

That seems like the likely Bottom 2.  I can see the result going either way in this scenario. 

Gahh I am super scared though.