The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

lol I lowkey think you guys are kind of over reacting... His sentiments are extremely valid and I’m sure most contestants if not all that were in the same position as him, felt the same way. Deion was just more vocal about it. And he’s allowed to be vocal about it, because he’s no longer on the show! So I don’t see no problem with him sharing how he felt. 

And don’t eat me, just stating my opinion

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I lowkey think you guys are kind of over reacting... His sentiments are extremely valid and I’m sure most contestants if not all that were in the same position as him, felt the same way. Deion was just more vocal about it. And he’s allowed to be vocal about it, because he’s no longer on the show! So I don’t see no problem with him sharing how he felt. 

He’s “allowed” to be vocal about it, but people are also “allowed” to express how they feel about it. There are consequences for behaving like that, but I would guess most people who watched the battle have already forgotten about him. In fact, I don’t remember his name as I type this. I just now scrolled up a little...oh, it’s Deion. I’ll forget again in 10 minutes, because I don’t give af. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s “allowed” to be vocal about it, but people are also “allowed” to roast him for it. There are consequences for behaving like that, but I would guess most people who watched the battle have already forgotten about him. In fact, I don’t remember his name as I type this. I just now scrolled up a little...oh, it’s Deion. I’ll forget again in 10 minutes, because I don’t give af. 

Lol ofc you didn’t/will remember him because your not necessarily a fan of his genre or his type of contestants. (I’m assuming). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol ofc you didn’t/will remember him because your not necessarily a fan of his genre or his type of contestants. (I’m assuming). 

I don’t think that’s fair. If this was some historic battle as he is implying, I would have enjoyed it enough to remember it, and maybe even recall his name 10 minutes later. Cam is in his genre, and he might be my overall favorite right now. At least I didn’t forget his name. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pauwis said:

Deion on IG: America knew I wasn't a mediocree singer and that save/steal should've ocurred without question!

Here’s my problem though. Lindsay could have said the exact same thing and she was more deserving of a steal/save than Deion was (imo.) However, Queen Lindsay has a completely different attitude (look at the quote in my signature.) Maybe it’s a good thing that he was eliminated after all... 😒

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

I get your point, and of course his opinions are VALID, but you can't deny that there could've been a better way to properly address the feelings. I do get him though, I just feel like he's controlled by his emotions rn. He seems to be a nice guy, nonetheless imo.

46 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s “allowed” to be vocal about it, but people are also “allowed” to express how they feel about it. There are consequences for behaving like that

this.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, QueenCami said:

They're keeping the 10th anniversary comeback a secret for now! Or, perhaps she's just moved on to bigger and better things :wink:

She's doing the next Super Bowl halftime show, Blake called it after her BA

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 1

Popping in with my two cents on the Deion situation:

Confidence in your performance is one thing, cockiness is another. He’s edging into the territory for the latter, though given he was quite literally the only person from the first battle taping not to make it into the Knockouts, I get where he’s coming from in terms of being somewhat upset/disappointed he’s off the show already. He definitely could be handling this better (and he definitely wasn’t the contestant I expected to act out like this) but considering it hasn’t even been 48 hours since people had to watch him get eliminated on TV, I’ll cut him a bit of slack for now. That’ll stop being the case if he continues to raise a stink about it beyond just that one post + the livestream incident.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Definitely an overaction lmao. I read the post here, and then read his actual comment and it was very tame compared to what I was expecting. Maybe slightly extra and full of himself, but to make the jump and claim he was disrespecting John's judgement is kind of a stretch. Then, to go the extra mile and claim he is disrespecting Carolina, who he didn't mention by name and I'm sure he wasn't even thinking about, is an even bigger stretch. I don't think he was directly insulting anyone and he gave Victor his props so I have a "meh" reaction to his post. However, I tend to extend a lot of contestants grace when they are processing the initial disappointment of their loss and posting their thoughts on their personal pages lol. I guess others expect it to be all "sunshine and rainbows" when these contestants get eliminated.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Same here, expecting it to be them but given less predictable leaks this season, it could be literally anyone (except maybe Rachel vs. Zae, since the former was leaked less than a week ago).

It can also probably be a non steal, like Zania, Cam, or the Wheels.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Maybe Dana, but she’s probably on the second episode.

If Rachel/Zae are in the first one, which is most likely, Dana will be in the second to not leave Nick with just a montage (Jose/Raine) in said episode. 

So first time this season that Dana might not be in a premiere.

• Like 1