Random Question

sarkis

Amber Nicole performed "Wasting All These Tears" by Cassadee Pope in S5's playoffs, it was a horrible song choice by the way, and got her eliminated.

This is outisde of the show, but its worth mentioning that a contestant in AGT performed "Stand In the Light" by Jordan Smith.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Amber Nicole performed "Wasting All These Tears" by Cassadee Pope in S5's playoffs, it was a horrible song choice by the way, and got her eliminated.

This is outisde of the show, but its worth mentioning that a contestant in AGT performed "Stand In the Light" by Jordan Smith.

Ooh I really liked "Stand in the Light." Jordan Smith was who I think intorduced me to the Voice, and I was shocked by his singing, then years later I started watching episodes regularly 🙂 i remember loving that song and its message!

• Like 1

Surprised no one mentioned Loren Allred and her monster hit. Granted, it was only performed once on The Voice US (and not very well IMO), but it has certainly made the rounds at almost every international reality singing show, The Voice franchises included.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Misirlou said:

"Wasting All These Tears" was also performed by Lexi Luca on Season 6. Her blind audition was montaged though.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Surprised no one mentioned Loren Allred and her monster hit. Granted, it was only performed once on The Voice US (and not very well IMO), but it has certainly made the rounds at almost every international reality singing show, The Voice franchises included.

Who performed it on the US version?