😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If she singsΒ that tomorrowΒ I will be so happy!Β :spaz:Β 

me too!! i definitely think she would do the song justice.

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i'm scared that people will compare her to bigger vocalists (who often don't capture the vibe of the songs as well as she does), but that sounds great!

i could see that, but i think if she does a similar haunting arrangement like she did on IPASOY that she would definitely stand out amongst the several other covers of that song out there!Β 
Β 

i’m definitely excited to see what see ends up doing! manifesting a Cami and DeSz top 2 for team kelly😍

• Like 2

Just watched the livestream and she mentioned that the song version is "from something", so it's probably part of a movie soundtrack. She also said that the song is "a bit more powerful" than IPASOY, so this is looking really interesting so far. :yes:

7 minutes ago, echoap said:

it's probably part of a movie soundtrack.

yesss we came to the same conclusion. i thought i posted about it, but i do think its from a movie (or play). she used to be mine could have been it, but i think based on the fact that she said she'd want to do that in a future round, she probably didn't do it for this round.

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

yesss we came to the same conclusion. i thought i posted about it, but i do think its from a movie (or play). she used to be mine could have been it, but i think based on the fact that she said she'd want to do that in a future round, she probably didn't do it for this round.

Perhaps Lorde's version of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"? πŸ€”

37 minutes ago, echoap said:

Perhaps Lorde's version of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"? πŸ€”

That definitely fits the "spooky" vibe she had going on with her KO. If that's the song she's singing, I think she could do very well with it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

But we must remember if cami can’t make it through we will have to vote for her again on Tuesday let’s has anouther amazing song for Tuesday just in case

yes, i totally agree! but, the episode is onΒ thursdayΒ this week, it got rescheduled because of a sports event on tuesday

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Β 

I'm so pumped up for her song choice!! What time do they usually release studios?

Β 

From the spoilers thread:

10 hours ago, rp3598 said:

GenerallyΒ 12pm EST but that’s never been a strict time. I feel like I remember getting them as early as 10 or 11am EST and other times only a few hours before the show began.

I'd say five more hours at worst but who knows, TPTB do weird stuff all the time :haha:

Just now, ATX29 said:

Oh wow, did not know studios were back.Β  Cami's voice in studio is gonna legit be phenomenal!

IKR 😁. It's a crime not to have studios from her previous performances tbh. Smh :thumbsdown:.

Β 

Btw, the studios are going to be on YouTube music this time. Yep, yet another music app :clap::haha:

.Β 

• Like 2