😜 Cami Clune Fan Thread 😜

echoap

55 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

queen killed it but wbk, i would say this was even better than her YT rendition!

Absolutely. Her YouTube rendition was basically a cover. Cami unleashed her full potential hereΒ :yes:.

Β 

Queen Cami can't ousting a vocal beast like John, but sure as heck she can outperform him! 😎. 

• Like 2

Just now, echoap said:

Queen Cami can't ousting a vocal beast like John, but sure as heck she can outperform him! 😎. 

the coaches are really impressed with his range, but cami shows more connection with the song (not to mention his ethereal, airy vocals that are to die for!Β :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

the coaches are really impressed with his range, but cami shows more connection with the song (not to mention his ethereal, airy vocals that are to die for!Β :wub:

just commented this on her twitter post, in case she doesn't check out this thread ❀️ 

(but i didn't mention john in my comment)

Edited by ashwinner

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

Yep, by far. That's one of her main strengths, she's such an interpreter :wub:

• Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 3:19 PM, Bk1234 said:

I just found this cover. 😍 I love this song, so I was very happy to see that she already had a cover of it! :ohyeah:

Β 

Β 

I remember this post from back in August. I’m so happy that she did a cover of it onΒ the show. πŸ˜„Β It’s like she’s inside my head!Β :haha:Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Moving this conversationΒ 

If she gets "when the party's over", she'll most likely have the performance of the night 😊

And unfortunately, she’ll probably be the most robbed of the season... 😒 However, just like with Taryn, I have faith that she will advance! 😁

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

And unfortunately, she’ll probably be the most robbed of the season... 😒 However, just like with Taryn, I have faith that she will advance! 😁

I also don't think she's going home next week. Cami's too good and we know for a fact that she can deliver another showstopper next Monday. 😎

• Like 2

I honestly think Cami have a HUGE shot since there is a wildcard. I am still positive about her since she received lots of supports from her Blinds

Β 

I don't care honestly if she don't get the PV but I need her to be the WC and win in the WC or be the CS of Kelly. I am so excited for her next performance! Something tells me she's going BIG 😍

Β 

Agreeing with @echoap that when the party's over will be a knockdown for Cami!! That song is overdone but I haven't had heard a cover that really pours out the deep message of that song, and I would want Cami to be the one to do so!Β 

• Like 1