* Gyth deserved four chairs

* Rizzi Myers deserved four chairs

* Julian King deserved four chairs

* Rose Short deserved four chairs

* Todd Michael Hall deserved four chairs

* Micah Iverson deserved four chairs

* Kailey Abel deserved four chairs

• Like 3

MaKenzie Thomas and Kailey Abel deserved so much other than 1 chair turns lmao.

Also, I remember me being shocked on why Audri B (am I right?) who sang Never Enough on Season 15 got only one chair turn, I was actually amazed on how she handled herself in that sing.

I know Rizzi already had 3 chairs, but I still think she deserved 4 chair turns after that performance lmao.

Kris Thomas from Season 4 also deserved to have more than 1 chair, other than his voice sounding like a girl, I think he really did well on SAMLFY.

Jeffrey Austin also deserved to have more chair turn for him, his audition was really good (atleast for me)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

MaKenzie Thomas and Kailey Abel deserved so much other than 1 chair turns lmao.

Also, I remember me being shocked on why Audri B (am I right?) who sang Never Enough on Season 15 got only one chair turn, I was actually amazed on how she handled herself in that sing.

I know Rizzi already had 3 chairs, but I still think she deserved 4 chair turns after that performance lmao.

totally agreed with this, on the similar thread, I was surprised no one mentioned Audri (that I saw)

Just now, jus.vshn said:

She would’ve done the “Powerhouse” title more justice than snooze fest Beth Griffith Manley

I like Beth but Luna is so much better! I hope she can audition again one day

On 8/8/2020 at 4:24 PM, antikid said:

excuse you, her knockout was excellent

her knockout was extremely good! I just don't think that she should be put together with the AA powerhouses in the sense of Kyla / Kymberli / Rose.

she has a more interesting texture, and I liked her blind as well as KO, but she simply can't be compared power-wise with the aforementioned. 

it did seem like she tried to go for the big notes (but not diva songs)

• One chairs that surprised me because they were one chairs: Amanda Brown, Kris Thomas, Cole Vosbury, Jeffrey Austin, Michael Sanchez, Enid Ortiz, Jake Wells, Kendra Checketts, Steve Knill, Jon Mullins, Kailey Abel
  • Ones that if they'd auditioned earlier would've probably gotten more turns: Amber Carrington, Caitlin Caporale, Amy Vachal, Sydney Rhame, Chris Blue, Andrew Jannakos, Gracee Shriver
  • Deserved all four chairs: Matt McAndrew, Lauren Duski, Emily Luther, Michael Lee, Chevel Shepherd, Rizzi Myers, Rod Stokes, Rose Short
  • Deserved at least one more chair: Madi Davis, WILKES, Max Boyle, Injoy Fountain, Myracle Holloway, Zach Day
  • Like 1

(Not an exhaustive list - just back to S11)

Deserved 4: Kailey Abel, Karen Galera, Domenic Haynes, WILKES, Chloe Kohanski, Lauren Duski, Lilli Passero, Hanna Eyre, Hunter Plake

Deserved more than what they got (2-3): Zach Day, Joei Fulco, Cedrice, Will Breman, Steve Knill, Gracee Shriver, LiLi Joy, Julian King, Kendra Checketts, Cecily Hennigan, Franc West, Natasia GreyCloud, Makenzie Thomas, Jake Wells, Katrina Cain, Kyla Jade, Reid Umstattd, Shana Halligan, Janice Freeman, Karli Webster, Katrina Rose, Stephanie Rice, Chris Blue, Michael Sanchez

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4