Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Hannah turned out to have saved her money and did not play the roulette. She, X, and DF has a chance to play the coup d'état power. She also lied to Ky and DF about Derek X's targets :giggle:

It looks like she wants DX for another week :wub: (hoping this works out though lol)

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, now I’m torn. :dead: I want Claire to win the veto but then that means DX gets nominated and most definitely evicted in her place, so.

And obviously it’s Claire vs. DX if Xavier is vetoed, so yeah.

But if DX wins and saves Claire, that’s best case scenario!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I do love Claire but it seems like it’s down to her or DX so……sorry she’s gotta go lol.

Agreed.

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

That was so weird lol. Either X or Ky told her that, for sure (and she will regret it when her time finally comes)

Lol yeah, I was so confused on that. You are probably right here.

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Sadly, DX isn’t a veto player. :( 

Veto players are SB, Claire, Xavier, Alyssa, Azah & Derek F

Aww poor Derek X. :(

Gah, I knew him targeting Christian was not going to be a good move for him. Just as SB targeting Derek isn't a good move for her.

Lol this is where I’m at. Still easily the best season in a while because at least the people steamrolling are rootable. Steamrolls just suck though. And if the rumors of the 7-4 triple eviction are real, that’d be a season killer. Fast forwarding through the CO turning on each other would be criminal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol this is where I’m at. Still easily the best season in a while because at least the people steamrolling are rootable. Steamrolls just suck though. And if the rumors of the 7-4 triple eviction are real, that’d be a season killer. Fast forwarding through the CO turning on each other would be criminal.

Agreed. 💯 It's been happening for awhile with the white people steamrolling the game, but this time it's POC and it's about DAMN time. I don't mind it because we are witnessing history right now. If we are robbed of The Cookout turning on each other then we riot. :haha:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This is what I said awhile ago it's the same crap it's just more likable people. I think the game is fundamentally broken at this point and needs a total revamp.

I agree with it being yet another boring steamroll but with likable people.

They need to stop showing the houseguests season 16 while they’re sequestered pre-season. It just encourages massive house alliances who boringly steamroll their way through the game. LOL.

This season is giving me hope for the future though. I agree with Victoria that I understand why the Cookout is doing what they’re doing, even though many members realize staying loyal is killing their personal games. The message it’s sending is more important and I can completely respect that and I’ll take a less than amazing season to accomplish that goal. Once they win, no one will give a shit in the future and just play hard for themselves (with an equally diverse cast of huge fans (though more diversity of non-Black POC would be nice as well, just cause they have a 50% POC ratio to hit doesn’t mean it has to be exactly 50%. We’d be fine with less than 8 white people lol)).

I just feel bad because I want Tiffany to win and her absolute loyalty to the Cookout is going to make it extremely hard for that to happen 😥

Like, on an individual level, a Cookout final 6 benefits Xavier and Derek F the most, so Tiffany (and the others tbh) should be trying to get their allies outside the Cookout who are more loyal to them further than other members of the Cookout. If the goal is to ensure that a Cookout member wins, keeping them all to the final 6 would make sense, but if the goal is for someone to personally want to win themselves, it doesn’t make sense to bump loyal allies to keep around people who will vote them out immediately at final 6. 

What the Cookout has going for them is that (1) they don’t really like each other/work well together and (2) they’re actually interesting to watch. But any intrigue from them would be killed if this endgame Triple eviction is real, which would be such a bad idea from a production standpoint. (Seriously, imagine doing a triple at that point in like bb3, bb4, or bb8 amongst others - it literally robs us of narrative conclusions to season long arcs)

Xavier won the veto.

Apparently they all had to select 3 things to risk. Xavier's punishments: solitary confinement for the 24 hours Wednesday evening-Thursday until he votes, BB Bucks bankrupt, automatic 3rd nominee next week (or the week after if he wins HOH).

Edited by *Amanda

19 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

“Janelle Pierzina is not a fan of Big Brother 23 houseguest Sarah Beth Steagalls’ moves this week. Janelle even says that the plan Sarah Beth now has in place has “ruined” her game to the point of her going “out the door next week.”

Mad Over It GIF by Big Brother

Speak on janie

My initial thoughts on Sarah Beth were spot on but only that her strategy would be off if she just floated, but honestly she just had a terrible read on the house during her HOH week, not sure she floated that much like her initial strategy.

Rooting for Hannah or Tiffany to take this because I am not a proponent of anyone else on the Cookout winning. Azah and Derek F need to grab a life vest (the only way they could win is against each other) and I do not want X or Ky to win blechhh.

I'm not sure Claire, SB, or Alyssa have a chance because I don't think the Cookout will turn on each other. They are on a mission.

Yeah, SB just did Ky’s/the Cookout’s bidding instead of what was best for herself this week and she’s gonna have so many regrets when she realizes this.

Also, if anyone cares, SB officially put DX up as the replacement nominee. 💔

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

“Janelle Pierzina is not a fan of Big Brother 23 houseguest Sarah Beth Steagalls’ moves this week. Janelle even says that the plan Sarah Beth now has in place has “ruined” her game to the point of her going “out the door next week.”

Mad Over It GIF by Big Brother

This is all so true. Sarah Beth is doing the Cookout's dirty work and she will likely be going next week. Granted that she was likely to go no matter what she did this week.

I'm personally fine with it, as I want to see the Cookout succeed anyway.

I feel conflicted because I think Alyssa is the only one who can take out a Cookout member before they're final 6 but I can't stand Alyssa but it would at least make it somewhat more interesting than what happened last season so HMM. Hopefully whoever of DX and Claire stays will be able to succeed in creating some drama with the Cookout but I doubt it because they're too big of targets. I think everyone finds Alyssa to be useless and easy to manipulate so she might be able to squeeze herself into the final 6 due to the Cookout not caring about her and going after each other first.

I have no hope in Alyssa or SB. They are soooooo blindly loyal to X and Ky, they're happy to do whatever they say. Claire is the final hope to take down the CO (assuming DX goes) but it will be an uphill battle with Big D likely getting a coup d'etat, and even if he doesn't I think SB would get hit by a stray bullet on a Claire HOH (I also haven't had much faith in Claire's comp ability)