Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Allie not knowing what song she was about to sing like ten days after the battles is a bit weird, makes me think she was being bussed and the song is so absurd she doesn’t want to say it.

or maybe the producers sabotaged her and were going to ensure that she didn't get stolen and so they didn't prep a song for her. rage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, allistr said:

Any more information?

Don't know if this post fits here, but Jordan said somewhere that other than Chandelier, these were the songs that were on his list:

Titanium (Sia)

Gravity (Sara Bareilles)

Halo (Beyoncé - I'm pretty sure this version would've been completely diff from the stripped down version he did at the Playoffs bc that arrangement was 100% Adam's idea. It would've been something like this: Watch Here [His parts start at 1:10.] That last note tho... 🤯🤯🤯)

Edited by Hamza Tufail

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Carlos rising - slow dancing in a burning room by John mayer

Very much in line with his audition song. I don't think we've had that one covered on the show before, would have been cool.

Edited by Misirlou

Chloe went live and said her two options for knockouts were Etta James’ “At Last” and Khalid’s “Location” (she seemed more excited about her arrangement for location but said Etta was her girl and she would’ve been happy to cover it). However she then said something along the lines of “I don’t think I would’ve done Location because it was planned for someone else”

• Like 3

On 3/28/2023 at 1:15 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Mariah Kalia - Me and Mrs Jones by Billy Paul

She just posted a cover of "Stay" by Rihanna and said in the caption that that's what she would've sang in the Knockouts?