Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

59 minutes ago, JC said:

Wooooo happy with this result! 21 is a great number, black jack, drink legally, and my forever age ❤️ 

You forgot Adele’s best selling Grammy award winning album title!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, .Rei said:

No Way Wow GIF

:dead: 

48 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I don't know how I did it but I was able to finally rank the Beyonce songs....................................... by tying them all at #1 😘

I thought that was what we were all doing. :lmao:  

11 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I feel like my top 5ish is locked pretty solid, but everything after that is hard to rank :haha: 

More or less the same - although I have a number of spots that are interchangeable.

This is a round I will love re-listening to everything in the finals - even if I don't have to. :wub: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

More or less the same - although I have a number of spots that are interchangeable.

This is a round I will love re-listening to everything in the finals - even if I don't have to. :wub: 

I did a re-listen to properly rank the 21 songs and spoiler alert, baby boy, 6 inch and get me bodied ended up as my top 3 😮

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I've been listening to Bey's discography since the round was announced. :wub:

Love that you have been doing so. :wub: 

13 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I did a re-listen to properly rank the 21 songs and spoiler alert, baby boy, 6 inch and get me bodied ended up as my top 3 😮

I can't hate on that Top 3. :wub: 

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@.Rei had me so confused because I was certain Baby Boy was eliminated. :haha:

It tragically was. 😢 :broken: 

10 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I was relistening to Lemonade on my drive home last night, and the baby was in the back cooing and kicking her legs like crazy. So, not to brag or anything, but my daughter has stellar taste already :wub::haha:

Awww that's amazing. :wub: She's learning well so soon at life. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Most of my favourites were eliminated so it'll be easy for me to rank all 21 songs 🙂

Lol samee kinda. :dead: Although there's still a number of all-time faves remainin g.

13 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I was relistening to Lemonade on my drive home last night, and the baby was in the back cooing and kicking her legs like crazy. So, not to brag or anything, but my daughter has stellar taste already :wub::haha:

Is it too late to add your baby to this Rankdown? cause your baby has already better taste that some of the rankers in here :wub:

• Haha 5