Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

19 minutes ago, #jeah said:

No, I was saying I had saved all of the Music rankdown votes back when I hosted so I could pull the receipts on Wally, but I didn’t save his rankings in the Google doc I used so we’ll never know :haha: I think I do remember him having Kendrick in the top 10 though fwiw

You losing my vote. 😢 I did find my rankings + write up on a document though....

10. Kendrick Lamar

I am rather impressed and very happy that NGM managed to get Kendrick Lamar into the final round of this game. Pretty much all game long, with how early and fast rappers were disgustingly leaving and getting eliminated far too soon in this game, i honestly gave up hopes of a rapper making it to the final round. As a big rap fan, I am happy to have Kendrick represent rap at the end of the game. Of course i love and would rather have some other rappers here more than Kendrick - but I’ll take Kendrick. Shockingly, I am gonna give Kendrick the 10th spot here. I know people probably expect me to rank him higher but I’m stuck between him and my #9 (and actually prefer my Top 8), and since Kendrick was eliminated for awhile, I’ll give him the lower spot at #10.

Kendrick is an immensely talented rapper, and honestly one of the best rappers of this current day in rap music. Some of my favorite songs from Kendrick includes: 

I can’t really see Kendrick ranking too high amongst this Top 20 but wishing him all the best and happy to have a rapper in the finals! :clap: 

I did have video links + song mentions in there but it embeds the videos and doesn't let me remove it soo I removed it all together. :haha: 

16 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Not @*Wallace with the write-up LOL

I had to prove my case. :dead: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

What if there is a tie? :dead:

I'd say either eliminate them both or let them both stay. i'm just beyond stressed right now. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I lied.

I am a Freedom stan first, a Holler stan second and a person third

I lied again.

I am a Freedom stan first, a Haunted stan second, a Holler stan third and a person fourth

I don’t think I’d be able to vote for Haunted, this round is so stressful :dead:

• Haha 1

Just now, *Lily said:

I lied again.

I am a Freedom stan first, a Haunted stan second, a Holler stan third and a person fourth

I don’t think I’d be able to vote for Haunted, this round is so stressful :dead:

If you disrespect Holler one more time...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace advocating for two Bey songs to be cut? 🤯

giphy.gif

I'm down for us all suffering if we have to tbh. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I’m going to vote for IIWAB and hope the other three vote Haunted to tie it up. 

Ooh I spared XO again too. :(