Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Y'all know this isn't a Drake round, right?

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Or Eminem. 👀

LMAO I know. But I'm gonna advance those songs if they are amongst my faves left. 🤣

*prepares for all the confused reacts*

My first four choices were:

-Fire Bomb

-Don't Stop the Music (penultimate round pick)

-Man Down

-Take Care

And my fifth choice is an album track from Rated R that I've always thought was gorgeous and underrated. I also love will.i.am's verse #fightme

Advancing: Photographs (feat. will.i.am)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Or Eminem. 👀

We should an Eminem round! Since he only has like 15 songs that don't have some type of problematic lyric, it'll be an easy final vote.

I say as someone that still listens to his music but at least I recognize the lyrics are questionable.

Edited by Elliott

9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Why is Wally advancing Drake songs but not What’s My Name which is a Rihanna song that features Drake

Why is Wally advancing Drake songs but not What’s My Name which is a Rihanna song that features Drake

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Y'all could have picked "What's My Name" too. 🙂 I just really love "Too Good" and wanted it in the next round.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Literally no one is allowed to complain about What's My Name not advancing (besides Victoria) when you all had the chance to do it yourselves!

I went first so I'm excluded from this.

I'm also not complaining about WMN being excluded... I'm complaining about all the songs that just feature Rihanna being advanced over better Rihanna songs.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm also not complaining about WMN being excluded... I'm complaining about all the songs that just feature Rihanna being advanced over better Rihanna songs.

cant remember to forget you music video GIF by Vevo

Edited by .Rei

46 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That's your opinion. I happen to think some of her collabos stand up well amongst her lead material. 

And let's not forget you advanced "Telephone" on Bey's round. 😘 I didn't have any complaints there as I love that song... but you've done this too. 

38 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I’m not willingly advancing songs with Drake

You don't have to. I'm just advancing songs I really love and passionate about like everyone else. 😛 

• Like 2