Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Taylor Swift: Round 2

Hello, welcome to Round 2. Before we start cutting I wanted to give you all an opportunity to guarantee limited safety for your absolute favorites or...you can take option 2 where you can pull a song that wasn't originally moved on into this round. Choose wisely. Your decision will affect the rest of this mini-rankdown.

Again you can either:

1) Move on two songs and keep them safe until the third to last round

2) Move on a song that was in the first 100 cut. This song will not be safe for the rest of the game but it won't live with "Macavity" in the group of first cuts. 

@JC   @goofycilla90 @*Wallace 

Wally needs one song, JC and Priscilla need to choose. You have until Sunday morning since tomorrow I'll be at a baseball game all day! Once I post my choice you will forfeit yours for this round and we will move on to round 3!

1) Move on two songs and keep them safe until the third to last round

Welcome To New York

Sparks Fly

I always marvel at how many songs I like by Taylor Swift because she's not my usual type of artist, anyways so many choices, this was so difficult

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I thought Folklore and Evermore were her only two albums but a lot of people are advancing songs that I know nothing about

We do not shade her contributions to The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 and Beyond in this house.

• Like 1