Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

44 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Well you post them often enough that I am very familiar with them.

Let’s do a poll. I bet I would win. 🙂 People would probably just vote against you because you shout your opinions as facts from the rooftops. 🙂 

Edited by 1234567890
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Lol guess we need to update the T Swift round to include this 

The title makes me think it’s going to be a folk album, or maybe she’s going back to her country roots. Probably not but a guy can hope, lol.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

The title makes me think it’s going to be a folk album, or maybe she’s going back to her country roots. Probably not but a guy can hope, lol.

I wondered this too. I’m going to guess acoustic folk stuff. I wonder if Jack Antonoff produced it again.

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Holy sh*t, reading the wiki on her first album makes me... really want to listen to this out of morbid curiosity 

The entire album is on YouTube and pretty easy to pirate. Alanis hates the material and doesn’t make any more money off of them since they were out of print in 1995, so she tells everyone just to bootleg them.

i have the physical copies, though. :haha: 

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I am deceased. And that is Matt LeBlanc in the video lmaoooooo

Yes.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Also Andrew just found out one of his coworkers is Alanis Morissette’s second cousin so now I’ve made it my mission for us to befriend her.

Tell her you’re Alanis Morrissette’s biggest fan and also that you absolutely love horror movies. She’ll come running. Or, at least, she’ll run somewhere