Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

i like it because she sang it (And I love everything she's done), but its not one of her good singles.  I wanted Angels Brought Me Here to be her winner single.  

Inside your Heaven is my fifth favorite Carrie song 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am nervcited for Carrie Underwood.  I love all of her songs, but I will pull my hair out trying to rank them.  

I’ve ranked her songs on my own before, but it’s tough since there are several I pretty much like equally. :haha:

Very happy to see Uninvited and You Oughta Know getting high placements in this!

34 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am nervcited for Carrie Underwood.  I love all of her songs, but I will pull my hair out trying to rank them.  

32 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I'm already preparing myself for all the meltdowns I'm gonna have with everybody else during Shakira's round :haha:

This will be me during the Taylor Swift round. I am already preparing to have to fight people over a lot of her songs. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

This will be me during the Taylor Swift round. I am already preparing to have to fight people over a lot of her songs. :haha: 

Looking forward to the Taylor round too! She would’ve been my Round 2 pick, so I’m glad her round will be much earlier now. :yes: