Cyber Idol IV (Top 8 - Billboard #1 Hits)

JC

cyberidolbanner.jpg.40b33b424ab3de8e6c157c06ead4f3a8.jpg

KNOCKOUT INSTANT SAVE

RESULTS

Tyler-Ward.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Tonight, we will find out the results of your instant save! But first, I have a Christmas surprise for you...

Hope everyone enjoyed that! Alright, let's get down to the important business! The five stars who were instantly saved from each team are...

1_(7)(58)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-g

JASMINE THOMPSON!!!

Samantha-Harvey.jpg

SAMANTHA HARVEY!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-12-06-at-7-30-06-PM.png

RICCARDO POLIDORO!!!

630-ZEK-divulgacao-630x600.jpg

ZEK!!!

IMG_1544_JPG.webp

ALEC CHAMBERS!!!

And there we have it, five more contestants join our finals!

The ten through are...

Davina Michelle

Signe Krog

Jamie Miller

Cimorelli

Alicia Moffet

Jasmine Thompson

Samantha Harvey

Riccardo Polidoro

Zek

Alec Chambers

But there's one FINAL twist before the we finish off the knockouts...

Each judge gets one WILDCARD contestant. This can be anyone and does not have to be someone eliminated this past round or even associated with your team. Please post your decisions publicly. First come, first serve.

@Leekleekington @thevoiceisthetop @Bk1234 @*Chris

@thevoiceisthetop @*Chris @Zoey @Leekleekington @*Wallace @1234567890 @Bk1234 @Elliott @Solaris @Archanium @IAN27TAY @Erestor @SwimmerStud87 @CimFam436 @DorisAnn

Edited by JC
  • Like 2

Team Lauv will be choosing someone who was originally in the cast, but had a scheduling conflict with The Greatest. However, that season was shut down due to the pandemic, so his schedule has freed back up and Lauv is bringing him back...

87529808-1000559873693871-72798247103580

JOE WOOLFORD!!!

• Like 1

• JC changed the title to Cyber Idol IV (Knockout Results Complete Page 10!)

TOP 15 THEME ANNOUNCEMENT

Desktop20.jpg

The theme will be...

8.jpg?ip=x480

2020 may not have gone as we expected, but we did get some good song releases this year. For Top 15 week, you can choose songs released in 2020 to celebrate the end of this year and hopefully a much better 2021!

Deadline: January 3, 2021 @ 8pm EST

@thevoiceisthetop @*Chris @Zoey @Leekleekington @*Wallace @1234567890 @Bk1234 @Elliott @Solaris @Archanium @IAN27TAY @Erestor @SwimmerStud87 @CimFam436 @DorisAnn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JC said:

TOP 15 THEME ANNOUNCEMENT

Desktop20.jpg

The theme will be...

8.jpg?ip=x480

2020 may not have gone as we expected, but we did get some good song releases this year. For Top 15 week, you can choose songs released in 2020 to celebrate the end of this year and hopefully a much better 2021!

Deadline: January 3, 2021 @ 8pm EST

Just submitted my song choices. 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

FINAL 15

Desktop20.jpg

Tonight, our TOP 15 kick off the finals. The coaches will no longer have a say in the fates of their artists, it will be completely up to the public. But first, let's welcome our Cyber Idol alumni host for tonight...

d7175d746c1b4904c949c52b57ba78ba.jpg

CHESTER SEE!!!

Our heartthrob from last season is back and we are all swooning already!

CHESTER: Truly excited to be back and amazed by the talent this season. So honored to represent and host! Now, let's welcome our judges...

rita-ora.jpg?w968h681

gettyimages-166072840.jpg?w968h681

76485845.cms

demi-lovato-gettyimages-1202194216.jpg

64731d9e-b629-475c-94e1-00002e93a676_104

Rita Ora!

Stevie Wonder!

Lauv!

Demi Lovato!

Lara Fabian!

CHESTER: The production budget really increased this season, quite some celebrity judges there! I am so impressed with the show! As revealed last week, our theme this week is 2020! All songs chosen must have been released in 2020! Now, let's welcome our first contestant to the stage from #TeamRita...

DAVINA MICHELLE!

davinamichelle.jpg

CHESTER: Nice performance to kick off the show Davina! Next up from #TeamLauv...

JAMIE MILLER!

jamiemiller.jpg

CHESTER: Wow, what a gorgeous voice, absolutely stunning. Next, give it up for a pretty lady from #TeamStevie...

JASMINE THOMPSON!

jasminethompson.jpg

CHESTER: That was so beautiful, Jasmine. Now let's give it up from #TeamDemi for...

MADILYN BAILEY!

madilynbailey.jpg

CHESTER: Interesting medley! Our last performer before our first break, from #TeamRita...

ALEXANDER STEWART!

alexanderstewart.jpg

CHESTER: Great performance to end our first round of performances for the night! Stay tuned for more finalists after the break!

Edited by JC
  • Like 2

FINAL 15

Chester-See-Feet-3466678.jpg

CHESTER: Welcome back to our kickoff to the FINALS! Now please give it up from #TeamLara for...

ALICIA MOFFET!

aliciamoffet.jpg

CHESTER: Gorgeous performance! Next up again from #TeamLara...

MATT BLOYD!

mattbloyd.jpg

CHESTER: Stunning, amazing song choice! Next, time for a contestant from #TeamDemi...

ALEC CHAMBERS!

alecchambers.jpg

CHESTER: Great performance! Now let's give it up from #TeamLauv for...

JOE WOOLFORD!

joewoolford.jpg

CHESTER: Stunning! Our last performer before another break, from #TeamStevie...

VON SMITH!

vonsmith.jpg

CHESTER: Such a fun performance! Stay tuned for our last group of finalists after the break!

Edited by JC
  • Like 2

FINAL 15

Chester-3-chester-see-club-30904238-640-

CHESTER: And we are back with our final contestants of the night. First up from #TeamLara..

RICCARDO POLIDORO!

riccardopolidoro.jpg

CHESTER: So beautiful! Now give it up for our last singer from #TeamRita...

ZEK!

zek.jpg

CHESTER: That was pretty falsetto! Next, our last contestant from #TeamLauv...

SAMANTHA HARVEY!

samanthaharvey.jpg

CHESTER: Such beautiful vocals! Now let's give it up from #TeamDemi for...

CIMORELLI!

cimorelli.jpg

CHESTER: What a gorgeous group medley! Closing our show for the night, from #TeamStevie...

SIGNE KROG!

signekrog.jpg

CHESTER: What a fun way to end the night! Now it's time for you to vote! Numbers are below...

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR VOTE RANKING OUR TOP 15 FROM:

1 (BEST) TO 15 (WORST)

Voting Deadline: January 24, 5pm EST

All IDF users are allowed to vote!

Reminder of our TOP 15:

Alec Chambers
Alexander Stewart
Alicia Moffet

Cimorelli
Davina Michelle

Jamie Miller
Jasmine Thompson

Joe Woolford
Madilyn Bailey
Matt Bloyd
Riccardo Polidoro
Samantha Harvey
Signe Krog
Von Smith
Zek

CHESTER: See you all next time for the results! This week will be a DOUBLE elimination so good luck to our contestants! Good night!

• Like 3

I’ll provide some thoughts on these performances.  I have no idea which mentors/acts belongs to which IDF rankers here…..so I have no bias towards anyone or any certain act.

- Davina's performance was such a fun way to open up the show. Love the song and found the song choice unexpected for her.

- Jamie’s performance was very moving and beautiful. He had some impressive range in there.

- Gorgeous performance from Jasmine. And ooooo she sang a slower version of her own song. 😮 Do love her voice.

- Madilyn is someone I recognize. Was she in past Cyber Idol seasons? Wow realllyyy interesting how she did a mashup of all of these 2020 songs. VERY unique and clever mash-up, and that creativity gets a lot of points for me. She sang all of these songs beautifully too (though there were a few parts I wasn’t too crazy on).

- Good voice and nice performance from Alexander but I was kinda bored by this.

- Don’t know this song that Alicia sang. It was nice and pretty but I was left wanting more from her here. I guess kinda one note and I would have liked more range from her.

- Hmmm Matt’s song links to a Guy Sebastian video? Am I suppose to imagine him singing this - but not see/hear Matt actually sing it (ala a redux)? :unsure: This was a really beautiful performance and good vocals, but hard for me to judge it as him - so i’ll find a way to work this out in my vote. 

- Really nice and emotional performance from Alec here. Ooh he has a bit of a rasp in his voice which has a unique sound to it. And ooo he makes the “lonely” part of the song easier to listen to vs. the Biebs. :giggle: Really enjoyable.

- Don’t know Joe’s song, but i do really like his voice and this was a great performance. Very heartfelt, emotional and he has a great vocal range. Wasn’t expecting to like this as much as I did. A standout for me.

- Von Smith is another name I recognize although he looks sooo different now. Unless this is a different Von that’s not from Idol? This was a fun and unexpected song here. He performed it with a lot of fun but i know he has an insane killler voice, and I didn’t really get that from him here. I take that on the song. Good but i was a little underwhelmed.

- I’m not too big on the original version of this song but something about Riccardo’s version really captured me. Really beautiful performance. He took his time with it but really sold and delivered the emotion and lyrics well here. Really enjoyed this.

- Zek has a very good voice. This took a little while to grab or move me and the song choice didn’t do too much for me, but i did get interested in this when he showcased his vocal range and falsetto, which was impressive. Good overall but feel a bit mixed.

- I liked the storytelling vibe that Samantha brought to this song. She has such a pretty voice and this was a very pretty performance from her. Really liked this.

- Oooh wow a girl group here, cool! Wow Cimorelli doing a medley too. Madilyn really impressed me with hers but I didn’t love Cimorell’s medley as much. They have good voices but I’m not really into the arrangement or something? But this did grow on me as it progressed. I do like the video and how the pay homage to all of these artists they are covering. That is really cool. 

- Oooh i really love Singe’s song choice here. But oooo she’s another one that has the actual song link so I have to envision/imagine her singing this on her own. I don’t really know how to do that sooo I will try to work around that. But this is a fierce song and if she can sing/perform this as well as Ava Max, this could be a showstopper.

Great show! Sorry if I was a bit too critical at times but everyone is still so good. Will send in my vote shortly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@JC I won’t be sending in rankings since it feels wrong to rank my contestants lol. :unsure::giggle:

Oh but other judges will so perhaps you should so you don’t put your contestants at a disadvantage :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true, when does voting close?

It’s supposed to close at 5pm today but I might extend the voting deadline if all the coaches have not voted by then.

• Like 1