Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Excellent choice. :wub: The choice I would when made of The Help didn’t need it. :haha:
naked how to get away with murder GIF by ABC Network

Oh, right. This is about Viola. :haha:

Ugh those two were insufferable near the end. (Oliver especially) :haha: 

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Ugh those two were insufferable near the end. (Oliver especially) :haha: 

Jack Falahee is never insufferable.  Him along with Karla Souza and Viola Davis made the show.  

Michaela Pratt at the end though.... yikes.  

37 minutes ago, miss denise said:

@*Wallace I didn't think you were as familiar with HSM3 since it premiered in theaters rather than TV. :broken:  And omgg about TGS! You must see it already. You should have heard great things considering how I gush over it. :dead:  And you have seen his musical numbers from him in this. (!)  Well gosh "I don’t know which one is my favorite movie or least fave movie or what not.. and I’m not gonna watch them all to find out." 😢 You will join me for the movie marathon. 

Awww yah that is true with HSM3. I can't remember when I saw it but a few years after its movie release. :haha:  LOL I always forget about TGS. It's never on my list of movies I want to see because I forget about it but hope to watch it sometime soon.  I did rank it as high as I could for you. Oooh lmaoo i forgot all of his songs ut yes i did see them and do remember really liking "Rewrite the Stars." LMAO OMGGG I don't know if that quote came off rude but I didn't mean it in that way. :lmao: Just meant I didn't have time to watch it. :haha: OMGGG I don't know if I'm ready for that. 🙈 :giggle:  But gosh it's  been forever lmao.

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Denise with the call-out. :dead:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Jack Falahee is never insufferable.  Him along with Karla Souza and Viola Davis made the show.  

Michaela Pratt at the end though.... yikes.  

Connor not really. Oliver yes. I also never really liked Laurel's character and was unsurprised when she went downhill at the end. 

Whiting this out: Yeah sad that she lost her friends but her choosing her career above all else was fitting. 

Edited by ~Tom~

53 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh Not surprised about the Top 5 there but wow Denise absolutely nails this Zac list. :dead::lmao:   

Me nailing it. 😢 :wub: 

51 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww well done to you achieving that. That is incredible. :omg: :haha: 

Thank youuu. :hug: I'm so happy, especially considering this is the most knowledgeable round I will ever play in. :haha: 

48 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I noticed this about you two. :giggle:  

Oooh lol right I should have mentioned that too. Oops. :haha:  Oooh aww i didn't write that down like I meant to but I was liking their storyline. 😢 

:teeheebounce:

You know. ❤️ Awww. 😢  It's very touching. 

29 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Solid Top 5 for the Zac round!  😮  This was fun to take part in. And especially amazingly and detailed write-ups there @miss denise. You really well all out with this. :omg:  :dead:  But amazing work and so fun to read those.

:wub: Thank you! :hug: lol I don't know about ALL out. You know what I could have actually done here. :dead: But I guess for this type of rankdown. Thank you. ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww yah that is true with HSM3. I can't remember when I saw it but a few years after its movie release. :haha:  LOL I always forget about TGS. It's never on my list of movies I want to see because I forget about it but hope to watch it sometime soon.  I did rank it as high as I could for you. Oooh lmaoo i forgot all of his songs ut yes i did see them and do remember really liking "Rewrite the Stars." LMAO OMGGG I don't know if that quote came off rude but I didn't mean it in that way. :lmao: Just meant I didn't have time to watch it. :haha: OMGGG I don't know if I'm ready for that. 🙈 :giggle:  But gosh it's  been forever lmao.

giphy.gif

Sad. :( The theater experience of it was amazing. ❤️  How can you forget?! I sure haven't. :wub: Oh okayyy thanks. 😢 Well boo, I posted those on my songs list that year, even if IDF now refuses to believe it. It sure did. 😢 😢 😢 But me neither since I only had a couple days to work on this. We need to watch the whole top 5, especially if you haven't seen all of Hairspray either. Why not?! We will have it and it will be EpR0YF8.gif

omg :lmao::( 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Me nailing it. 😢 :wub: 

Thank youuu. :hug: I'm so happy, especially considering this is the most knowledgeable round I will ever play in. :haha: 

:teeheebounce:

You know. ❤️ Awww. 😢  It's very touching. 

:wub: Thank you! :hug: lol I don't know about ALL out. You know what I could have actually done here. :dead: But I guess for this type of rankdown. Thank you. ❤️ 

Sad. :( The theater experience of it was amazing. ❤️  How can you forget?! I sure haven't. :wub: Oh okayyy thanks. 😢 Well boo, I posted those on my songs list that year, even if IDF now refuses to believe it. It sure did. 😢 😢 😢 But me neither since I only had a couple days to work on this. We need to watch the whole top 5, especially if you haven't seen all of Hairspray either. Why not?! We will have it and it will be EpR0YF8.gif

omg :lmao::( 

You did!

You’re welcome. :hug: Awww yah I know and I am so happy it all worked out for you like that.

:giggle:

I agree that it was. :yes:

Oooh lmao yeah i was going to say I know you could go all out even more than this but for these mini-rankdowns you still sure did go all out - as we only have a few days to work on these. :lmao: That was what I meant.

Awww I seee but that’s great to hear. Cause I just have. I don’t have an actual reason. :dead: Oooh lol yeah IDF is like you have not posted those songs and videos. :no: Bad IDF of course. LMAOOOO I know. I didn’t even realize it until reading it back. :dead::lmao: Bt you know what I meant. Omgggg  ahhhh. :haha: Lol you using Sharpay for this tooo lmao. :dead: 

It’s how i was feeling at that moment. :haha: