Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

This show has been oversaturated with showmances lately. It will be refreshing to potentially have a season without a showmance.

Me watching Winners at War and then remembering the Marianos were both in it.

I’m being especially optimistic here but I feel like they’ve done a good job casting people who won’t say anything horribly problematic or offensive. I mean, it would have been a bad look with the current climate to even risk a repeat of BB15.

Idk if I’m forgetting anyone who had controversies in this group or said offensive things, the only one that comes to mind right now is Bayleigh..otherwise there’s obviously Christmas who’s had some public issues and then there’s probably a couple people who have..not the most favourable of political views but at least nothing on the level of Hayden, I’m glad he’s probably not on!

Edited by *Lily

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I’m being especially optimistic here but I feel like they’ve done a good job casting people who won’t say anything horribly problematic or offensive. I mean, it would have been a bad look with the current climate to even risk a repeat of BB15.

Idk if I’m forgetting anyone who had controversies in this group or said offensive things, the only one that comes to kind right now is Bayleigh..otherwise there’s obviously Christmas who’s had some public issues and then there’s probably a couple people who have..not the most favourable of political views but at least nothing on the level of Hayden, I’m glad he’s probably not on!

It's a long season 100% someone is gonna say something stupid. That being said it shouldn't be as bad as 15 or last season at least.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Last call for drafters!

If there’s room, I’ll sign up since I’ll actually watch. But I’m fine giving up my spot to anyone else who’s a bigger fan that signs up later if need be. 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

It's a long season 100% someone is gonna say something stupid. That being said it shouldn't be as bad as 15 or last season at least.

Probably! I’m just trying to be optimistic and say that, as far as I can tell a lot of these people have been able to go through the season before pretty unscathed, so I’m hopeful we’ve got a cast of mostly good people who aren’t as naive about how they come across and how the show works.

But at the same time, with social media being bigger I’m sure we’ll see most people get picked apart for saying anything because people want a reason to cancel everyone. It’s not a BB season without at least half the cast being ‘exposed’. :haha:

I'm interested in the draft! Y'all will have to help a girl out though, I usually don't participate so I may have questions.  :ph34rwave:

Do I need to do anything prior to the show airing? It's my dad's bday so I'll likely be out of pocket until right before the show!

Excited for tonight!!! :heartbounce:

Edited by *Laci

23 minutes ago, *Laci said:

I'm interested in the draft! Y'all will have to help a girl out though, I usually don't participate so I may have questions.  :ph34rwave:

Do I need to do anything prior to the show airing? It's my dad's bday so I'll likely be out of pocket until right before the show!

Excited for tonight!!! :heartbounce:

No! Alex said it will start after the premiere.

You don’t have to do much to participate. You just have to pick from the list of houseguests that Alex PM’s you when it’s your turn.

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

No! Alex said it will start after the premiere.

You don’t have to do much to participate. You just have to pick from the list houseguests that Alex PM’s you when it’s your turn.

Thanks for the help/info! I'd love to try it out!  ^_^