Big Brother 22

Alex95

I know no one cares about this, but we do have to give props to Cody and Memphis for playing great games without Derrick and Dan even though they're both being super boring.

Rooting for a Cody v. Tyler finale so I win my draft! ❤️ 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/5/2020 at 11:24 PM, Alex95 said:

Pre-Season ranking:

9. Memphis Garrett - My love for BB10 definitely helps him here! Not the most exciting human being in the world, but Big Brother has produced some of the worst straight white men in the world so if Memphis has to be one of those representatives, I will certainly take it!

12. Nicole Franzel - Honestly should be higher for all the pre-show messiness :wub:. I just stan too many cast members to ironically rank her higher.

13. Enzo Palumbo - I didn't really like him the first time around.......but also don't really remember why so I'm open-minded!

14. Cody Calafiore - Similar to Memphis where I'll take him because his archetype has soooooooo many worse options, but I hate BB16 so I'm ranking him lower.

15. Christmas Abbott - Look I'm open-minded on her too. She was drugged up, she lost her physical game, and she broke up an engagement right before going into the house and fell in love with Paul. She has a lot of room for improvement and to show a different side of herself.

16. Tyler Crispen - Pass (though the fact that TYLER of all people is my most hated cast member is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:)

My bottom five + Memphis in the final six from pre-season. Wow :dead:

I didn't watch the episode, but glad to see that I didn't miss much with them evicting the last 2 outsiders and then nominating the girls in their alliance. :yawn: 

Them evicting clueless David who should be the one you keep as a goat over a former winner...yeah. :dead: 

I don't feel bad for Dani. LOL. She had Tyler on the block and could've made the move to get rid of her during her HOH but pushed for an Ian eviction instead and look where it got her.

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I watched the episode..... 

David really went for the money when he could have eliminated Cody from the first round? 😐 And Enzo could have won this Veto to save one of David or Kevin? And something interesting could have happened? 😐 

Ugh David gave such a bad name for the underdogs right there.

he really is a bad player

12 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

There was no business casting him on All-Stars.  If they needed another African American, Devin or Howard would have been great casting decisions.

• Like 1

I can't stand the rat but I kinda hope she makes it to final two now and robs an actual non winner a chance at 500k. They are so stupid they deserve it. 

I also agree that many won't vote for a former winner but there is still time left, moves to be made and anything can happen-- including a Grodner rig like she did for Jeff lol.

If Nicole actually makes it to finale and has a good argument, I don't see how they shouldn't at least consider giving her the win. 

::whut:

Edited by *Laci
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Dani deserved her eviction, like, absolutely deserved.  Should've kicked Tyler out first, dumbass. Too bad 'cause Tyler stroked first :dead:

10 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Dani was more scarier than Nicole .   Nicole should have left over David though; that move made no sense and it was just pure stupidity

Ooh yes, I agree with these two moves. I get why Dani was evicted over Nicole as she is scarier.

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I didn't watch the episode, but glad to see that I didn't miss much with them evicting the last 2 outsiders and then nominating the girls in their alliance. :yawn: 

Them evicting clueless David who should be the one you keep as a goat over a former winner...yeah. :dead: 

I don't feel bad for Dani. LOL. She had Tyler on the block and could've made the move to get rid of her during her HOH but pushed for an Ian eviction instead and look where it got her.

Exactly to everything you said here. (!) Dani really messed up her HoH and then got served like this. She should have known better.

9 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

She only won because everyone hated Paul, otherwise she played a shit game.  

I only liked BB16 Nicole, hated her on her other seasons 

This is also very true. Her win wasn't anything impressive. I think she started really playing at around Final 5?

42 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Lmaoo he is. :haha: I like him as he's likable but was def cringe worthy as a player. :haha: 

26 minutes ago, Solaris said:

There was no business casting him on All-Stars.  If they needed another African American, Devin or Howard would have been great casting decisions.

Oooh for sure. Devin was a hilarious and great character. Howard suffered from being apart of a racist cast, so both would have been deserving for a second chance.

1 hour ago, *Laci said:

I can't stand the rat but I kinda hope she makes it to final two now and robs an actual non winner a chance at 500k. They are so stupid they deserve it. 

I also agree that many won't vote for a former winner but there is still time left, moves to be made and anything can happen-- including a Grodner rig like she did for Jeff lol.

If Nicole actually makes it to finale and has a good argument, I don't see how they shouldn't at least consider giving her the win. 

::whut:

I never thought I'd be in a position where I was rooting for Nicole... but I almost feel the exact same at this point. :dead: I still don't like her and can't say I'm a fan of her game (especially here where she also can't seem to win a comp to save her life), but if she made it to the final 2 and uses the argument that they literally had a triple eviction and left the winner in the game... I kinda think she's earned it! She continues to frustrate me but I'd almost rather see it go to her now than a lot of the people in this game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I never thought I'd be in a position where I was rooting for Nicole... but I almost feel the exact same at this point. :dead: I still don't like her and can't say I'm a fan of her game (especially here where she also can't seem to win a comp to save her life), but if she made it to the final 2 and uses the argument that they literally had a triple eviction and left the winner in the game... I kinda think she's earned it! She continues to frustrate me but I'd almost rather see it go to her now than a lot of the people in this game.

I echo this unfortunately

• Like 2