Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited that Danielle and Jason will be doing something together, a nice alternative to make up for her not being in the cast!!

I understand her reasonings for not participating but wow, I won’t be able to stop thinking about how flawless an alliance with her, Janelle, Day and Daniele would have been.

Danielle & Jason. :wub: 

I really hope the Janelle/Dani/Day alliance happens. It’s probably too much to hope for, but maybe all-stars Will finally be the season where a girls alliance actually sticks together. :haha:

RBBQ saying Keesha is in!!!! I’ll still believe it when I see it, but while I had my doubts about him early on, RBBQ has been the best source this pre-season.

He’s also reporting that Amber was an alternative and she’s out.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

RBBQ saying Keesha is in!!!! I’ll still believe it when I see it, but while I had my doubts about him early on, RBBQ has been the best source this pre-season.

good Amber be gone!

I just hope Keesha doesn't clash with Janelle like she did with April.  Hopefully this decade has made her grow up a little bit <3.

Disappointed at the choice of Christmas over Amber, but in hindsight I get it. Christmas has a bigger following then I had realised (second most IG followers of any BB contestant behind Frankie) - she’s clearly quite well-known in her field so I guess BB would want to capitalise on that. And with this whole ‘something to prove’ tagline that keeps going up..she does fit that, as I feel like they cast her expecting her to be this comp beast and then she broke her foot pretty much straight away lol. I’m trying to keep an open-mind on her, on a positive side I have no idea how she’ll play and I’m curious to see what she does this time.

So excited for Keesha 2.0 though!!

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Is this real life? 😭 I can’t hold my excitement. Now I need Keesha, Day, Dani and Janelle to form a power alliance. :wub: 

52 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I must have not been paying attention but when did Enzo get confirmed? I always thought he was an alternate.

I think that was a rumor, but never confirmed. But with Josh likely in the mix for a while and now out, he could've been his alternate.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I'm gonna start the draft right after the premiere so let me know before the premiere starts tomorrow if you want in!

-Me

-Victoria

-Chris

-Lily

-Amanda

-Steven

-QK

-JC

-Erestor

Why you gotta disrespect me like that? :( 

Edited by Solaris