The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

These are such vile people. LOL. I wish Kayleigh had stayed, even if she has been terrible on a few occasions. Every single one of her Challenge appearances has been iconic.

Save Paulie (I guess? LOL)

Cut Chuck

• Like 1

Chuck Mowery (Are You The One? 3)

340?cb=20180606155753

For once, I will spare a terrible human being from elimination because the thought of advancing Chuck or Chet is not preferable. LOL. Though I will gladly help somebody with a proper write-up for Camila if she is righteously cut from the game!

Chuck Mowery was originally a cast member on the third season of Are You The One? where he met his ex-girlfriend Britni Thornton. Though the former lovers were not a perfect match on the show, they formed a relationship on the show and off the show. Chuck and Britni dated for close to three years, but Chuck ended the relationship right before Britni left for Vendettas. Due to the unfriendly separation between the two, Chuck was cast for his first and only appearance on the show. Chuck was partnered with Britni on Final Reckoning, where the partners were immediately eliminated after the stupid opening Purge challenge. 

Chuck literally did not even compete on the show, since he just laid in a coffin for the entire Purge challenge. Chuck then spent the next three episodes fighting with Britni in the Redemption House while waiting for a potential opportunity to fight their way back in the game. That opportunity never came LOL. Chuck basically came on the show, was immediately eliminated, and then sat in the Redemption House while Britni tried to gain closure from him, since he basically left her in a pretty sh*tty manner. The two were clearly never going to reconcile, and the pair was booted from the Redemption House after Natalie and Paulie chose to face off against Da'Vonne and Jozea.

SAVING: Paulie Calafiore

Chet Cannon

340?cb=20180704235033

So far I've seen Chet in four seasons of The Challenge and he hasn't done anything to impress me during any of them so I'm cutting him here. I'm too lazy to give Camila a writeup because she's a legend and I'm too lazy to properly #drag her, I'm like five episodes into Battle of the Exes 2 and barely know Jay so I'm not gonna cut him, and Jozea is king on BB18 so I landed on Chet.

His first season was Ruins where he was the first boot. I thought he was kinda sweet to Tonya, but I was ultimately unbothered when he left because I definitely needed more Wes. Based on his later appearances, I can imagine him kissing Evan's alliance's asses so it was possibly for the best that he went home first.

He returned for Cutthroat and was placed on the Red team. He had a bit of a showmance with Mandi, but then immediately threw her under the bus and slut-shamed her so I thought he was kind of a dick. I hated the red team's majority alliance and he was kind of in the middle of that so I imagine he could have made the end, but unfortunately for him he got medevac'd.

His third appearance is on Battle of the Seasons where he was on Team Brooklyn with Devyn, JD, and Sarah. I was obsessed with Team Brooklyn so I was kind of rooting for him by default, but he really brought the least to the team as a personality. And then he was awful to Devyn in the finale and I realized I actually lean more towards disliking him than being neutral on him.

His final appearance seems to have been on Free Agents. He got voted to go into the elimination first so clearly after three seasons of the show he still has built no social capital. He was getting his butt whooped by an injured Frank and ended up quitting to avoid an infection when his chin split open. TJ still #dragged him, but I understood why Chet quit. He would've lost anyway though sooooooooo whocurr.

I think there's far worse demons on the show, but I don't particularly care for Chet so imma cut him.

Save Jozea

Edited by Alex95

7 hours ago, Deeee said:

Chet was a waste of space on all four of his seasons. Team Brooklyn all the way, but more for Devyn, Sarah, and JD than anything he contributed.

I can't remember my thoughts on Chet - I was probably  indifferent on him but I am sure I totally agree with you on the last sentence. :haha: 

Jay Mitchell

340?cb=20180702233008

This round of noms were interesting, as I was considering saving Paulie or Jozea and then both got saved, which is fine with me. :haha: I probably would have saved Chet as a third option but don’t really care of him being cut. And like Alex, I can’t properly drag Camila although I likely won’t do so for anyone lmao and don’t have the energy to do so, so lucky for her she gets my default save. Deee or QK are probably better bets to drag her as they’ve seen her all of her seasons. Unlucky for Jay - he gets the cut.

Okay so yikes my write-ups are gonna be so bad, so sorry. :lmao: But okay, Jay Mitchell is a guy who was on Real World: Ex-Plosion. He was on the Battle of the Exes II season, which was Season 26 of The Challenge. I watched this season so I do remember Jay, even though it’s a vaguely remembrance. He was partnered with The Challenge fave, Jenna Compono, and this was their first season together. I remember really liking Jenna this season but felt bad for her because Jay was so whiny, a weak competitor and would bring Jenna down. I’m thinking he annoyed me throughout this season - but again not sure how much he did. They did make it to the Final, getting 3rd, but they got disqualified as I believe Jay couldn’t finish one of the challenges. But this wiki page tells me that they were DQ’d because they failed to complete the 3rd checkpoint. i thought it was solely on him?  But due to them not completing that checkpoint, they didn’t earn any money. Jenna deserved better, which I feel we can say quite often about her. I think they also never faced any eliminations either? Some other things I’m reading (thank goodness for The Challenge wiki pages) is that Jay was exposed as a cheater on his initial Real World season. He often got jealous of Jenna moving on, living her life flirting with guys even though he still had feelings for her their relationship was over. He had some hook ups on the season but I can’t remember with who.

Also Jay only did 1 season whereas Camila is much more known and has done 10 seasons. Even though she’s far more offensive than Jay, I think someone that has done so many  seasons and been so successful as a competitor on this show, should stay over a 1-timer.

Saving: Camila Nakagawa

tumblr_nzjb50CB411s9eqyfo1_500.gifv

4 minutes ago, DScott said:

If I remember right from working that reunion, neither Jay or Jenna could actually finish the checkpoint. The show just pinned the blame on him. 

It was just gross food / liquids. He couldn't even drink it. Yeah Jenna wasn't very helpful in it but man up and drink / eat the stuff.

23 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It was just gross food / liquids. He couldn't even drink it. Yeah Jenna wasn't very helpful in it but man up and drink / eat the stuff.

Yeah but Jenna was never eating or drinking it either and was very happy they could quit lol. 

30 minutes ago, DScott said:

If I remember right from working that reunion, neither Jay or Jenna could actually finish the checkpoint. The show just pinned the blame on him. 

Correct. Both of them quit, but Jay was targeted.

22 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

That’s in the top 5 most bizarre statements I’ve read on this site.

Is it though? They have gross food eating challenges all the time and you know who does the best and destroys all those challenges? The big guys. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DScott said:

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

52 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Correct. Both of them quit, but Jay was targeted.

Thank you all for this refresher. I'm gonna need a lot of these. :haha: 

Sorry guys, was moving back to NYC yesterday @Alex95 you are free to go whenever, apologize won't have time to update the first page until later today, but just don't nominate the 8 people that Victoria nominated and you must nominate one of Dee's immunities.

20 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Is it though? They have gross food eating challenges all the time and you know who does the best and destroys all those challenges? The big guys. 

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF