The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Evan Starkman (Fresh Meat)

EmotionalFatAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-rape-allegation-that-haunts-mtvs-the-challenge

Evan Starkman is a rapist. Point. Blank. Period. He is an actual piece of sh*t for the way he treated not only Tonya Cooley on The Ruins, but for his treatment of women on this show period. Of course, he ended up raping Tonya Cooley on that very season, which is despicable. 

He first appeared on the show as one of the cast members of Fresh Meat, partnered with Coral Smith, and dominated the competition. He was eventually removed from the show due to a hernia. His next appearance was on The Duel, where he was a dominant force once again. Except he was played by Wes into trying to take on CT in an elimination. He was eliminated very close to the finals. 

During his third appearance, Evan truly showed himself to be a pig. On The Gauntlet III, Evan was absolutely part of the "Trim the Fat" gang, turning his back to his former partner and close friend, Coral. Karma is a b*tch though, as the Veterans lost the finals after a dominant season due to Eric being medically evacuated during the finals. He even eliminated his friend Johnny Bananas on this season in an elimination, since nobody wanted to take on Big Easy in an elimination.

Evan returned for The Duel II, winning multiple challenges and clearly forming a majority alliance. Except he did not make many friends, so he was called into elimination three times. He won every elimination though. This season saw him turn on Paula and let her flounder in the competition. Evan also was part of the dastardly move that got Landon eliminated. He went on to win this season.

He returned the following season, The Ruins, as part of the Champion team. He was a despicable, disgusting human being on this season. He tormented Katie, Sarah, KellyAnne, and Tonya. Pushed all of them to the brink, along with his best friends Kenny and Johnny. Evan had a romantic fling with Veronica, who was using him to get ahead in the game. Evan played a nasty, ruthless game and unfortunately came out on top in the end, winning his second consecutive season. Despite raping a woman on this very season. 

Evan returned for Rivals, his final season of the show. He was partnered with Nehemiah, who he made an enemy of on The Duel II due to his terrible personality and harsh politics. Evan is widely known to have only showed up on this season to help Kenny and Johnny Bananas with the numbers game. He was a piece of sh*t to his partner Nehemiah, and clearly did not care about the game. After losing a challenge and having to enter The Jungle, Evan pretty much threw the elimination and humiliated himself and Nehemiah.

I really hate him. I am glad that Evan and Kenny were never invited back to this show due to their assault of Tonya Cooley. YUCK.

SAVING: Rogan O'Connor

Just now, Deeee said:

Honestly :dead:

At least Rogan is just a huge villain, rather than a rapist, sexist, misogynistic pig. All the men you nominated need to go, great work Alex!

Yeah I would have saved him out of that group as well if Katie wasn't an option.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Honestly :dead:

At least Rogan is just a huge villain, rather than a rapist, sexist, misogynistic pig. All the men you nominated need to go, great work Alex!

Lol I do think Rogan is a sexist, misogynistic pig, but true that he probably is the best of the worst. He was my last nomination.

Adam King

challengeadam.jpg?w=640

Dee cut a rapist so now it's my turn to cut a rapist! Adam King raped both Jenn and Kelly Anne. I knew about the Jenn incident for awhile now but I recently just heard about the Kelly Anne situation. Kelly Anne said on a podcast a couple years ago that Adam raped her while she was drunk here is the situation. They both met at a bar with a bunch of other people from "Real World" between 2007 and 2008 before KellyAnne ever showed up on a challenge. According to her, she was drunk and she woke up in a random hotel room. A few weeks/months down the line, KellyAnne heard people say that Adam was telling other people that he had sex with KellyAnne, however, she had never consented to sex with him. Not to mention, on this same exact podcast, she also admitted that Adam got Jenn drunk and then had sex with her. Now that argument with Adam that Jenn had in the "Rivals" reunion starts to begin to make a little bit of sense, but it doesn't concretely tell whether or not Adam raped either KellyAnne or Jenn. So apparently Adam's mo is to get girls so drunk that they don't remember anything and that they clearly aren't capable of consenting to sex. So obviously Adam is quite possibly the worst person to ever appear on the challenge which is saying something. The other thing that I remember Adam for was the time that he got his a** kicked by CT and they both got kicked off that challenge. It looked bad for CT at the time since he definitely had anger issues then but now i am certainly glad that CT kicked his a**. Anyways Adam is a vile human being and doesn't deserve anymore of my time.

Saving Katie who is hilarious.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I do think Rogan is a sexist, misogynistic pig, but true that he probably is the best of the worst. He was my last nomination.

Yes, I was mainly referring to the fact that as far as we know, he has not raped or sexually assaulted a woman. Unlike Vinny, Kenny, Evan, Adam K. LOL.

Rogan is definitely a sexist, misogynistic pig. :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Yes, I was mainly referring to the fact that as far as we know, he has not raped or sexually assaulted a woman. Unlike Vinny, Kenny, Evan, Adam K. LOL.

Rogan is definitely a sexist, misogynistic pig. :lmao:

What's Vinnys story I don't recall his.

13 minutes ago, JC said:

FRONT PAGE UPDATED!

Remaining Nominations:

Kenny Santucci

David "Puck" Rainey

Vinny Foti

Zach Nichols

@1234567890 @*Wallace

No immunities eliminated yet, everyone's playing nice :giggle:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

:dead: 

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Who's gonna eliminate them when they are next to all these pile of trashes.

Lmaoo yess, so true. :lmao:  

Although watch JC jinx me and one of my immunities get cut. 😐 :dead: Lol JK, I hope.

Vinny Foti

340?cb=20180517025324

I was debating on cutting either Vinny or Puck, as they were the ones I was least familiar with as well as they were both on the least amount of seasons compared to Kenny & Zach. However I do remember Puck vaguely and feel I have a better memory of him, although that was through his time on Real World. I did think of sparing Vinny and leaving his fate up to Victoria, but his track record on The Challenge is really bad and dismal, soooo I opted to cut him here instead. I do feel he’s also the least memorable character of these four, which could be a good thing in this case? IDK.

Vinny Foti joined The Challenge, as Sarah Rice’s recruit pick. He was first introduced on the show on, Fresh Meat II (Season 19). He would later compete on Cutthroat (Season 20) and Battle of the Exes (Season 22). I can not recall if I’ve seen these seasons of his. I want to say that I have seen some of them but not sure which ones, since I was on and off from watching The Challenge at this time.

On Season 19’s Fresh Meat II, as I said he was partnered with Sarah. They were the 2nd pair eliminated, where they lost their elimination battle against Kenny & Laurel. Lol how odd is that as Kenny is the save. :haha: On Season 20’s Cutthroat, Vinny had his ~best run on The Challenge, being the 3rd guy eliminated - eliminated in Episode 3. He lost this elimination against Eric “Big Easy.” If that’s your bset showing….. that’s something to….. not be proud of. :lmao: On Season 22’s Battle of the Exes, he was partnered with Sarah again. Maybe he could have had his best run here. But while he & Sarah won the Episode 2 Hook Up challenge, Vinny got himself and Sarah disqualified from the competition due to an incident at a nightclub where Vinny ripped off Mandi’s dress in public and exposing her breast. WTH? 😐:/ That’s so messed up of him. And so unfair on Sarah having to be DQ’d for his actions. I wish they could have given her a different partner. 

But yeah Vinny wasn’t a good competitor on the show and has bad actions, and hasn’t returned to The Challenge since, so that’s probably or well is for the best. To end this on a good note,  I see he has an adorable little daughter through google search…. so i hope he has changed and matured into a good father. I also see he was hospitalized for heart failure, so I hope he’s doing well from that.

Saving: Kenny Santucci

source.gif

I do hate them both but Kenny>>>>>>>>>>>>Evan. Evan's my least favorite challenger ever and I hated him on all seasons (rapist or not). If Kenny didn't have the rape, I enjoyed him on Fresh Meat and maaaaaaybe could've liked him on Rivals as the wounded dog.

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

I do hate them both but Kenny>>>>>>>>>>>>Evan. Evan's my least favorite challenger ever and I hated him on all seasons (rapist or not). If Kenny didn't have the rape, I enjoyed him on Fresh Meat and maaaaaaybe could've liked him on Rivals as the wounded dog.

Same. I have always preferred Kenny over Evan. This was before all the drama that I've discovered while in this thread. Evan was always a knockoff Wes to me.

• Like 1