The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

CYCLE I: ALL STAR IMMUNITIES

Cycle I Immunities Victoria Wally Alex QK Dee
1 Robin Hibbard Kam Williams Susie Meister Leroy Garrett Coral Smith
2 Tina Barta Nany González Cara Zavaleta Britni Thornton Katie Doyle
3 Theo Vonkurnatowski Tori Deal Evelyn Smith Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio Aneesa Ferreira
4 Trishelle Cannatella Darrell Taylor Nehemiah Clark Ashley Kelsey Veronica Portillo
5 Abram Boise Wes Bergmann Laurel Stucky Jessica McCain Cara Maria Sorbello

Now that everyone has chosen their designated immunities, tonight will mark the first cycle of cuts: BETRAYAL.

@Deeee @QueenKalie @Alex95 @*Wallace @1234567890

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

CYCLE I: ALL STAR BETRAYAL

Immunities Victoria Wally Alex QK Dee
1 Robin Hibbard Kam Williams Susie Meister Leroy Garrett Coral Smith
2 Tina Barta Nany González Cara Zavaleta Britni Thornton Katie Doyle
3 Theo Vonkurnatowski Tori Deal Evelyn Smith Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio Aneesa Ferreira
4 Trishelle Cannatella Darrell Taylor Nehemiah Clark Ashley Kelsey Veronica Portillo
5 Abram Boise Wes Bergmann Laurel Stucky Jessica McCain Cara Maria Sorbello

Now, the first cycle of cuts will function as a normal cycle. Each ranker will select 8 nominations in the order pre-determined by randomizer. The other 4 rankers will save one nomination and cut another, first come, first serve, following the write-up rules in the original post. If after 24 hours, there are remaining cuts or saves, the nominator will take over the decisions. After this cycle, 20 contestants will be ELIMINATED.

HOWEVER, you did not think it would be that easy right? The nomination order also determines your opportunity for BETRAYAL.

You MUST nominate one of the immunities of the ranker who is immediately nominating AFTER you. Rankers CANNOT save their own immunity member. IF the immunity member is cut, then their immunity becomes null and void and they are ELIMINATED from the game. HOWEVER, if they survive and are saved, they will receive SUPERIMMUNITY, which means not only are they safe through to TOP 200, their safety is upgraded to TOP 100 and there will be NO MORE TWISTS that can change that.

Hopefully, this will keep the rankers from becoming complacent in the first cycle. The choice is yours.

image.png.f08ba54bd076e902a3d1f4650b61931e.png

For example: Wally is before Victoria, so he MUST nominate only one of Victoria's immunity choices. So say he nominates Robin. His 8 nominations will function as a normal round. Victoria CANNOT save Robin. If Robin is cut, she's out. If she is saved, she will receive superimmunity and automatically make the Top 100. QK will nominate one of Wally's immunities.

@Deeee @QueenKalie @Alex95 @1234567890

@*Wallace you are now free to nominate!

Ughh I hate going first. 😐  :dead: 

You all better tell me who you don't want me to nominate because I'll randomize my nominees. And anyone and everyone is vulnerable for my nominations.

And omgg yikes at this immunity nominees twist. Oh goshh. :lmao::dead:

55 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Wally had the best set of immunities until he chose Wes, then that ruined it.

Take all of his out. :ohyeah:

I chose Wes specifically for you. :wub:  But thanks for the first half of your comment. :haha: 

Take all of my immunities out? :huh: Or just Wes?

22 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

@*Wallace can you nominate Paulie so I can cut him please! K thx! 

I liked him in his first season with Natalie, sooo that likely won't happen. :ph34rwave: :haha: 

So if we don't cut any immunities, we've already got 1/4 of the top 100? :dead:

Edit: Ohhhhhh wait never mind only the one saved gets top 100 everyone else is still top 200. Well now I'm not nominating Cara Maria like originally intended :dead:

Edited by Alex95

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So if we don't cut any immunities, we've already got 1/4 of the top 100? :dead:

Edit: Ohhhhhh wait never mind only the one saved gets top 100 everyone else is still top 200. Well now I'm not nominating Cara Maria like originally intended :dead:

5 out of a 100 isnt 1 /4 :dead:

Just now, QueenKalie said:

5 out of a 100 isnt 1 /4 :dead:

Yeah I was confused and thought all 25 immunities who survive this round make it to the top 100. I reread and edited my post now understanding that only whoever is saved gets that safety.

Adam Royer

340?cb=20180517014851

Adam was on one season and got dq'd on the first episode. Seems like a very easy choice for first boot from this game. Adam was on The Real World Las Vegas with Challenge icons like Nany and Leroy.  Apparently he got kicked off that show too lololol dude needs to get his sh*t together! Anyways he ended up on Rivals with Leroy and the two of them actually won the first challenge together! They had potential, but then Adam got in a fight with Ty which got him kicked out. Honestly, I can't blame Adam. Ty is THE WORST and I wanted people to punch him every season he's on. But Adam needs to control his temper.

Save Jo