The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Zach Nichols

260?cb=20190822214054

I think I made a mistake signing up for this because I don't know who these people are. :dead: I don't want people to hate me after think rankdown is over. :stealth: I recognize the name Puck so that is why I kept him safe. Whether that is wrong or right I don't know. I'm sure Alex nominated him for a reason but that reason? I don't know. Zach Nichols was a contestant on The Real World: San Diego in 2011. Again, I have no idea who this person is. He made his debut on the Battle of the Seasons in 2012 and he won. He was a finalist on Free Agents, Vendettas and War of the Worlds 2. He has also competed on Rivals II, Battle of the Exes II, Invasion of the Champions, Champs vs. Stars (2017), Final Reckoning and War of the Worlds which was his final Challenge appearance. Was he trash? I don't know. I'm sure @Alex95 and @Deeee have the tea on this guy and I'll wait to hear it. For now though? Zach is out of this rankdown.

Saving: David "Puck" Rainey

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Alex95 no tea, no shade, but Laurel was caught liking Zach's posts. :(

I know she is friends with Jenna and hates Amanda (stuff you will see later on), but come on. I wish she had just stayed out of this.

Oh snap, they're all a hot mess.

You're up btw! Time to nominate (and hopefully finally eliminate) one of QK's immunities (no shade QK I just want some action)

GO @Deeee go! Puck, Kenny, and Rogan are safe :wtf:

Mean Girls What Is Happening To The World GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Though on second thought, Laurel liking a low blow? I shouldn't be surprised at all lmao.

Same. I am just very disappointed in her. I know she has a bad history with Amanda and a complicated relationship with Jemmye (over Nicole Z.), but sinking that low? Y I K E S.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Same. I am just very disappointed in her. I know she has a bad history with Amanda and a complicated relationship with Jemmye (over Nicole Z.), but sinking that low? Y I K E S.

Lol really you're shocked?

Though this is still like a top 1 Challenge scene I stan her so much

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lol really you're shocked?

Though this is still like a top 1 Challenge scene I stan her so much

No I am not shocked! IDK. I guess I feel conflicted because even though I know she can cross the line, she is usually very reactionary. I did not expect her to just openly support Zach's horrid behavior.

Definitely one of my favorite moments ever. Paula deserved it imo. 👀

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

No I am not shocked! IDK. I guess I feel conflicted because even though I know she can cross the line, she is usually very reactionary. I did not expect her to just openly support Zach's horrid behavior.

Definitely one of my favorite moments ever. Paula deserved it imo. 👀

I mean just like you're saying Paula deserved it, I'm sure she feels Amanda deserved it. You can't have it both ways. Paula deserved to be dragged, but definitely not that much, even if I did enjoy watching it as a fan of reality television. Amanda made a shady tweet so I'm not shocked Zach & Jenna came back for her. Zach just went WAY low just because that's who he is. And Laurel is someone who very clearly doesn't believe in low blows and is just a "this is who I am, take it or leave it" kind of person.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean just like you're saying Paula deserved it, I'm sure she feels Amanda deserved it. You can't have it both ways. Paula deserved to be dragged, but definitely not that much, even if I did enjoy watching it as a fan of reality television. Amanda made a shady tweet so I'm not shocked Zach & Jenna came back for her. Zach just went WAY low just because that's who he is. And Laurel is someone who very clearly doesn't believe in low blows and is just a "this is who I am, take it or leave it" kind of person.

You are correct. I should have specified that Paula did not deserve comments about her battle with anorexia. I find that aspect despicable. Though Laurel coming for Paula in other ways after she approved of, cheered on, and gloated over bullying a woman that clearly had no friends in the house did make for good television. You're correct. My issue was not of course with Zach and Jenna retaliating, just the content of what was said by Zach. The same standard should be held in both cases.

Not too overly concerned about Laurel liking a tweet especially when it involves Amanda. Watching Zack and Amanda two awful people fighting its hard to pick a side since they are both trash. But it's funny at least.

Edited by QueenKalie

Camila Nakagawa

260?cb=20170617012748

Camila is trash like a lot of the people that have been eliminated so far. One of Camila's biggest problems is that she is an alcoholic and when she drinks she turns into the "Camilanator". She's basically just attacks anyone for anything really. She had launched a really awful racist tirade against Leroy out of no where. It was pretty disturbing to watch. She also got kicked off a season for assaulting a production assistant. This led to her permanent ban from the show. I  hope she gets / got the help she badly needs because oof it was bad. Which is a shame because she was a really strong competitor and was a good contestant when she wasn't drinking and losing her mind.

Saving Jordan Wisely

Ty Ruff

300?cb=20150715223239

Me going for the easy cut again because it's after midnight and I'm lazy? More likely than you think! Ugh this dude was just such an assh*le on his debut season it really tainted my views of him the rest of his time when his biggest crime really was being boring after Cutthroat.

Cutthroat is his debut season and he really shows his ass in the ugliest possible way all season long. He was abusive towards women (threatening to slap the sh*t out of Katie for no reason), abusive to men (that fight with Brandon over Luke making a joke about sucking his dick or something?? I don't even 100% remember I'm just looking at my notes in my thread). He FLOPPED at every single challenge though. Talk about popcorn muscles. They kept throwing Big Easy into eliminations over Ty despite the fact that Big Easy was shockingly even better of a competitor over Ty. When Ty finally went into an elimination, he nearly died as his entire team shrieked at him lol.

He came back in Rivals with Brandon due to their fight with Cutthroat. The main reason I hated Ty here was because he continued to suck at challenges and I love Brandon and he deserved a much better partner :broken:. Ty luckily didn't do much, but absolutely BOMB the elimination that Brandon was doing so well in which got them sent home.

He comes back for a third season in Battle of the Exes with Emily. He had a cringe showmance with Paula so once again we were not on good terms. When the blackface incident happened though, I felt soooooo bad for Ty and I was totally on his side there. He did seem heartbroken since he expected better than that from Emily who he once cared about so much and I felt bad for him. Honestly feel like changing my decision now lol, but he really was that bad on the other seasons.

The last time I saw him was on Rivals II when he was partnered with Leroy....Frankly I can't even remember what happened between the two of them :dead:. Just like in Rivals I, Ty was super irrelevant and then they got booted somewhere in the middle of the season. Good riddance!

Maybe I'm a bit too hard on Ty whose biggest crime his last three seasons was being boring and being a victim of a horrific blackface incident. But I really disliked him a lot in Cutthroat so I'm sticking with my cut.

Save Johnny Reilly...? Idk I've spent two seasons with him and he seems fine albeit boring.