The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I figured Alex would cut him tbh.

That's way too cruel than I play these games lol. QK saved my immunity, Laurel, and the immunity I was forced to nominate, Katie. I wouldn't do that to QK.

Eddie Williams

260?cb=20171207021750

Yes, I am going for the easy cut that doesn't require alot of writing because the good Lord knows I hate write-ups. Eddie Williams was a contestant on Are You the One? 5. I've heard of that show but I've never watched it. He competed on Vendettas and that's the only Challenge he is been on. Eddie actually withdrew from the game prior to the "Who's Got Balls?" challenge so he quit. His departure was on addressed on the show and it was not revealed why he left the show. Fun fact? Eddie is the only cast member to not be featured in an interview during a Challenge season. I'm glad I went for the easy write-up because I'm done now and I can go to bed. 💤

Save: Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

SHOULD'VE BEEN LEROY I WOULD'VE HAPPILY SAVED HIM :broken:

Aww yeah, same. 😢 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Bananas deserves to make it past the first round I think and 200 was a fine number because who cares who ends up there but oh well.

Yeah I would have been fine with Bananas placing somewhere in the Top 200. Him going out this soon would be too harsh. 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I only gave Bananas immunity because I kinda figured by the wording JC used that we were gonna have to cut someone's immunity or something. So I used him as a shield and now he's in the top 100. :dead:

This twist is working out so well. :dead:  

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

@Alex95 no tea, no shade, but Laurel was caught liking Zach's posts. :(

I know she is friends with Jenna and hates Amanda (stuff you will see later on), but come on. I wish she had just stayed out of this.

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Same. I am just very disappointed in her. I know she has a bad history with Amanda and a complicated relationship with Jemmye (over Nicole Z.), but sinking that low? Y I K E S.

Ooh awww I thought Laurel was way above all of those people. :( Oh well, I still like her.

1 hour ago, JC said:

GO @Deeee go! Puck, Kenny, and Rogan are safe :wtf:

Mean Girls What Is Happening To The World GIF

LOL did you see the noms? 3 bad ones were gonna have to be saved. :dead: :lmao:  

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lol really you're shocked?

Though this is still like a top 1 Challenge scene I stan her so much

Oooh whoa, never saw this sie of Lauel before. 😮  Or maybe i did and forgot. That was intense.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought we determined that 90% of the people on this show are trash? :dead: Keep your standards low. :haha:

Right? :dead:  

Stephen Bear

340?cb=20200304175401

tenor.gif

Oooh Bear…… what is there that I can say about you? :lmao: Actually there is A LOT and I feel for once I can do a legit great lengthy write-up n someone. :haha: Okay well Bear is a CHARACTER for sure, to say the least. My journey with Bear started way before The Challenge, as I got to know him from Celebrity Big Brother UK Series 18 in 2016. Both Alex and I watched his series there, and for watchers of The Challenge, he was pretty much what you would expect on there. He wsas that young rowdy party animal attention seeker guy - and all of his antics were enough to reward him the win of that show. 😐 Now I will admit, I wasn’t always overly annoyed with him. I did find him humorous and funny at times but most times, he would overdo it and be outright annoying. Besides Celebrity Big Brother UK, Bear has appered on Shipwreck: The Island, Ex on the Beach UK 3 and Ex on the Beach UK 5.

Let’s fast forward a few years later to his time on The Challenge. Stephen Bear has competed on 3 seasons of the challenge - in fact the latest 3 seasons he has been apart of: Season 33’s War of the Worlds, Season 34’s War of the Worlds II and Season 35’s Total Madness. On Season 33’s War of the Worlds, he was partnered for the first half of the season with Da’Vonne Rogers. Okay since Bear was partnered with Da’Vonne, I was kinda forced to like him and I will admit I did like him sometimes. They had this…. ~hate each other relationship, well moreso Da’Vonne did at him. An example: 

tenor.gif

Poor Da’Vonne but props to her dealing with him for so long and not quitting. Bear was just so childish with his antics and stuff, that he did damage Da’Vonne’s game by association which was ANNOYING. They faced two eliminations together whre they won on Episode 6 against Leroy & Shaleen and Episode 8 against Jenna & Gus. Once the game got into individuals, he lost against Kyle on Episode 10. He did have this on-again and off-again showmance with Georgia Harrison. His treatment of Georgia wasn’t good. I felt he would leave her on and let’s not forget that phone call he had where he was talking to another girl and was saying that was “his cousin.” 😐 On Season 34’s War of the Worlds II, he was apart of Team UK with mostly the British cast members. He was usually in the minority of the alliance alongside Georgia and Theo. I can’t remember my thoughts of him too well here - but probably the case with the previous season, liking him a few times and can’t stand him most of the time. From this season, he was often targeted to face in the eliminations. He did make a name for him self by beating Wes on the Episode 3 Firing Squad elimination. But Bear would lose to Joss in the Episode 7 Whalloped elimination challenge On Season 35’s Total Madness, Bear’s main storyline was his crush on Kailah Casillas. He would flirt a lot with her knowing that she had a boyfriend, wanting her for himself and then she would eventually give in to kissing him and cheating on her boyfriend with Bear. 😐 So Bear got what he wanted - though so disappointing from Kailah. ~SPOILER ALERT~ He was eliminated just two weeks against Nelson on Episode 8’s Pole Wrestling challenge, with Kailah being eliminated last week. Sooo I don’t think that showmance was really worth it. As I feel Bear will go on flirting and using other girls - and am sure he will the next season he’s on.

As a competitor, Bear is alright but isn’t anything impressive - outside of beating Wes once. I remember one challenge he thought he did SO well on and thought he was killing it - but he heard the rules wrong and lost. That was hilarious, especially his shock reaction of knowing he didn't win. :dead: It was on WOTW1, I believe. He’s more known for his crazy antics which gosh there was a lot of them - including flipping a table over everyone was playing a game on and using a fire extinguisher out of nowhere causing people having a hard time to breathe, and probably some other things. But here he is in action.

tenor.gif

Should Bear go over Frank? I really don’t know…. it’s on the eye of the ranker. But Frank looks like a much stronger competitor of the two so I will save him over Bear for that. Plus I was able to write a lot about Bear whereas I couldn't for Frank, soo yeah.... sorry to Bear.

Saving: Frankie Sweeney

tumblr_n4n7pkml0v1sdffexo5_400.gifv

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Didn't Dave from The Island do that?

And who was the dude from one of the Battle of the Sexes seasons that left to get married and then came back and ask to be voted out right after that :dead: 

Yes he did!

I am trying to remember who this might be...it has been some time since I have watched BOTS.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Yes he did!

I am trying to remember who this might be...it has been some time since I have watched BOTS.

Those I didn't even remember as I intentionally blocked out the Island from my memory. I could do a very themed set of noms it seems like 😂

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Didn't Dave from The Island do that?

And who was the dude from one of the Battle of the Sexes seasons that left to get married and then came back and ask to be voted out right after that :dead: 

Lol two people doing the exact same thing. :haha: 

omggg WHO did this? I wanna know! :dead: