The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

47 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Dee said that she never understood why people said she was anti Black Lives Matter. She has been part of the movement since she lost her virginity. 

I will post visuals of what Dee said when I get home, as well as my write-up @JC

Ooh goodness. :wacko:

36 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was just catching up on the drama with Dee. So gross and rightfully is being called out for it. Apparently she was living with Wes and he’s kicked her out?

Gosh so much goes on with these people.

28 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I use to follow all the people on Twitter but it became too much to follow them because most of them are cray 😂

LOL I get such a headache reading about all of their crazy dramas that happens. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I get such a headache reading about all of their crazy dramas that happens. :dead: 

Jemmye is the worst to follow on twitter. She interjects herself into everyone's drama. Plus she starts the majority of it as well she's so annoying on Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Jemmye is the worst to follow on twitter. She interjects herself into everyone's drama. Plus she starts the majority of it as well she's so annoying on Twitter. 

LOL oh goodness, these people are a MESS. :dead: 

It all becomes a question of who ISN'T full of drama on their social media. :lmao: 

32 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I still follow a couple people that I like but yeah I unfollowed like 90% of them.

:lmao: 

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Someone retweeted Swaggy on my timeline and holy crap he eviscerated her. He also bragged about being a millionaire so not sure how much truth there is to anything he said but wow it was intense 😂

Gahh yikess. Curious to se what he said lol.

So are people mad at Dee for insinuating that she has cared for black lives since she lost her virginity? Or is there something worse that she said? The original tweet is long gone so I'm over here waiting for @Deeee to spill the tea

happy lets go GIF by Shalita Grant

“She said she felt like she was “blacker“ than me because I didn’t know the name of musician and because she hadn’t seen me fight and be aggressive. I felt like she was trying to make me fit her idea of a “stereotype”. I’m mad at myself for not telling her how that made me feel afterwards and at that time. But I had lost respect for the situation and so didn’t want to put any energy towards it. I’m saying something now because I really think she needs someone to educate her and help her change her attitudes regarding this. After seeing her tweets it just infuriated me even more and felt like I should be honest about my experience.” 

Edited by Zoey

Kenny Santucci (Fresh Meat)

tumblr_lr9xpxEtXW1qirgkzo1_250.gifv

Kenny is a three-time winner and seven-time finalist. He was only ever eliminated once on The Duel at the hands of Nehemiah in Ascender. Kenny is a terrible human being and a rapist. I truly hate this guy and never once enjoyed his personality. Kenny thought so highly of himself, he thought he was hot sh*t, hilarious, the greatest gift to humanity. I just could not deal with that personality, and you just knew it was truly how he felt about himself. Acting like The Godfather of The Challenge. YUCK. He dominated The Challenge for years while mentally and emotionally harassing women the whole way through, until he eventually assaulted Tonya on The Ruins. That event led to his eventual removal from the series. He is trash just like his best friend, Evan. I am so glad that I have been able to cut them both from this game this early. I should write more about Kenny like I did for Evan, but I just have no good will in my system currently. LOL.

SAVING: Sean Duffy (who is garbage)

Yikes I found something here. Maybe it's from the Twitter page, as I don't see it on the official Instagram page.

Ugh SO disappointed in Dee this last day as overall I really liked her (even though she's moreso annoying this season) but ugh was a fan of her first two seasons. :broken: 

I've been quietly following all this the past few days. Absolutely wild stuff. All started with a dumbass racist joke that quickly turned into tweets not loading right now. Then Bayleigh called her out and literally all she had to do was apologize. But she didn't. She made a joke out of her racism and doubled down. Then Swaggy swooped in with quite possibly one of the greatest #draggings I have ever seen on Twitter. Wes turned on her, and then The Challenge delivered the final blow. What a seamless 24 hours to go from potential face of villainous women on The Challenge to a three season flop who quickly got hoisted by her own petard.