The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

2000-followers.jpg?w=436

CYCLE III: CHALLENGE 2000

Cycle III will honor the third season of The Challenge and take it back to the basics with the 6 on 6 format. Each ranker will nominate two teams of 6, the next ranker in the nomination list will save one of the teams, and the remaining rankers will proceed with a cut/save. It was a simpler time back in the days of Y2K! Only the group that is up for the cut/save are immune from nomination in the following round.

Nomination Order:

image.png.1671fd88513fdf3d650c554eb38ef833.png

@1234567890 you're up first this cycle!

Congrats @*Wallace for avoiding first for the third time in a row :giggle:

@QueenKalie @Alex95 @1234567890 @Deeee @*Wallace

Edited by JC

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Team A:

Tony Raines

Jordan Wiseley

Angela Babicz

Georgia Harrison

Dee Nguyen

Nicole Zanatta

Team B:

Tyrie Ballard

Danny Jamieson

Steven Hill

Casey Cooper

Tori Hall

Nick Brown

@QueenKalie please choose a team to save!

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well Group A has three people I have mixed feelings on but appreciate as characters and three people I don't know lol so I guess I'll wait and see what's left.

I feel the same way. Group A seems more stacked with big names I have  bigger opinions on on it so I was hoping they'd get saved. :( 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

@*Wallace Wally save Georgia! 

Won't be able to do a write-up for awhile but I could save her later on. 

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Save Nicole

Cut Jordan

Lol you would do the  opposite of what I would want. :lmao: 

Ugh sad to see Jordan go as I do like him (despite problematic stuff). :( Although all the ones i waned to get saved all have problematic stuff so lol. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I feel the same way. Group A seems more stacked with big names I have  bigger opinions on on it so I was hoping they'd get saved. :( 

Yeah me too :(. I think Dee and Jordan are more interesting characters and Georgia had a strong freshman season (though a less interesting sophomore season and a #yikes out of the game situation). I would've liked to see all three go further, but I'm not entirely comfortable cutting Angela, Nicole, or Tony without really knowing them lol. This is why I wasn't gonna play originally :dead:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah me too :(. I think Dee and Jordan are more interesting characters and Georgia had a strong freshman season (though a less interesting sophomore season and a #yikes out of the game situation). I would've liked to see all three go further, but I'm not entirely comfortable cutting Angela, Nicole, or Tony without really knowing them lol. This is why I wasn't gonna play originally :dead:

Ehh Angela can get cut lol. 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Agreed with all of this and yeah those were the 3 I was hoping would survive and make it through too - as I do enjoy them as characters. I do know something about all 6 at least although I remember the least about Angela. LOL Victoria and myself all feel this same way at the last sentence too. :haha: 

@Zoey there is a reason these people have been nominated. LOL.

Georgia was in Blackface.

Jordan has called Black people "monkeys" and the n-word while on television, has been physical with women on television, has openly stated he thinks women are worthless compared to men, told Jemmye she has "Down syndrome face," etc. The list goes on and on. LOL.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Zoey there is a reason these people have been nominated. LOL.

Georgia was in Blackface.

Jordan has called Black people "monkeys" and the n-word while on television, has been physical with women on television, has openly stated he thinks women are worthless compared to men, told Jemmye she has "Down syndrome face," etc. The list goes on and on. LOL.

Georgia’s intent wasn’t anything regarding Blackface. It was at a child’s party and the child chose the colour to make her look silly. It wasn’t anything regarding race or to offend anyone.

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Georgia’s intent wasn’t anything regarding Blackface. It was at a child’s party and the child chose the colour to make her look silly. It wasn’t anything regarding race or to offend anyone.

I know what her response was and her description of the incident, but intent does not forgive her for the ignorance. Blackface is blackface, and adults know well-enough that it's simply not okay to do.

Edited by Deeee

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I know what her response was and her description of the incident, but intent does not forgive her for the ignorance. Blackface is blackface, and adults know well-enough that it's simply not okay to do.

Where was Emily in your noms? 👀