The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

The Real World:

Nicole Zanatta - Real World: Skeletons
Sean Duffy -  The Real World: Boston

Road Rules:

Kenny Santucci - Fresh Meat
Larissa Nakagawa - Bloodlines

@*Wallace, you need cut or save a Real World contestant and cut or save a Road Rules contestant. If you cut a Road Ruler you must save a Real Worlder and vice versa.

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't read. Sorry. :dead:

Aww it's all good. :haha: 

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Cut Nicole Z!

I might. That was the Nicole I wish you had put up last time. :haha: And nearly cut as I was thinking it was that Nicole before realizing it was the Nicole I liked. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Aww it's all good. :haha: 

I might. That was the Nicole I wish you had put up last time. :haha: And nearly cut as I was thinking it was that Nicole before realizing it was the Nicole I liked. :lmao: 

Yeah I forgot to nominate her the first time around so I rectified it this time though.

8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Wally went the opposite way now 😂

LMAO I was planning on doing the opposite of what I posted, but looking up their track records, I couldn't really justify saving Larissa - compared to how the other 3 did. :dead: I don't know Sean and if he's worth saving or not. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I was planning on doing the opposite of what I posted, but looking up their track records, I couldn't really justify saving Larissa - compared to how the other 3 did. :dead: I don't know Sean and if he's worth saving or not. :haha: 

Rep. Sean Duffy. A pretty well-known politician. Firmly planted himself up Trump's ass. I think his wife was on the show too and has the same views.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Well he's a former US House Of Representatives member. He's a Republican who's in love with Trump so it would be funny to make Dee choose between him and Kenny 😂

Larissa Nakagawa 

340?cb=20180609211653

LMAOO wow I was such a mess this round, I apologize to everyone for that. :lmao: Let me explain it all. Okay, so I initially planned on saving Larissa - I thought since I saved Camila once, I might as well save her sister once too. But then I saw Larissa’s track record - of only doing The Challenge once and being a 4th week boot, and remembering her as a weak competitor - against 3 contestants who have made multiple finals or had multiple wins and that just didn’t sit well with me saving Larissa. Even though she’s probably the least problematic of the 4? I am not sure regarding Sean. But watch me be a complete hypocrite and save Jenn Lee whenever she's up. Then my other option was even to save Kenny and cut Nicole, as Kenny is my actual favorite The Challenge competitor of the four based solely on the show - but I would have felt kinda awkward saving him twice with outside of the show stuff that went on with him. A shame really as I would have easily saved him if not for what happened and just from his time on the show like I did last time. :( But I don’t want to upset people about doing that - sooo I went with this decision.  :haha: But let’s discuss Larissa now. 

Larissa Nakagawa made her first appearance on The Challenge, on Season 27’s Battle of the Bloodlines, where she was partnered with her older sister, Camila Nakagawa. I watched this saxon but honestly barely remember Larissa. I do feel like her heart wasn’t in on the show, and just did the show for her sister because Camila wanted that or something. At least that was what I felt and remembered. They did have this hilarious moment on a gross food eating challenge where Camila was rooting Larissa on.

tumblr_nzjb50CB411s9eqyfo3_500.gifv

:haha: 

Larissa is easily the least impactful contestant of the four, since again, she was only on one season and lasted for 4 episodes. Larissa lost the Door Slammer elimination against Jenna. Sadly I doubt many people remember her too well, especially for her own person, and just remember her for being Camila’s sister. Larissa is really cute/pretty though. ❤️ 

Saving: Nicole Zanatta (Even though she does annoy me, and maybe I’ll rant about her later on. But she’s a strong competitor and deserving of staying in the game a little longer for that. :haha: )

9zPPnow.gif

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Rep. Sean Duffy. A pretty well-known politician. Firmly planted himself up Trump's ass. I think his wife was on the show too and has the same views.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Well he's a former US House Of Representatives member. He's a Republican who's in love with Trump so it would be funny to make Dee choose between him and Kenny 😂

Ooooh thanks! Didn't know this about Sean Duffy but seeing lots of pics of him as a politican/republic and all. 

LMAO Yesss I think it would be fun and hilarious for Dee to have to choose between them. :giggle: :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Omggggggggg Nicole! I watched like two episodes of Ex on the Beach for Laurel and that bitch was AWFULLLLLLLL to her. No clue that was her till you posted the gif.

Yepppp. 😐 That was why I wanted to cut her initally b/c she really annoyed me on EOTB and her treatment of Laurel there, but I'll save that rant for later. :haha: That and I try not to let outside show thoughts affect my thoughts of them on this show. Although she was quite cringe on this show too.

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I've never met Nicole on The Challenge so I'm not bothered by her save :haha: (I've never met Larissa either mind you)

Ah thanks. I think you could make a case to save or cut any of the nominees. :haha:  

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

This is not an ideal situation to be in...LOL.

Also, time to eliminate Dee. B*tch showed her whole ass on social media.

Aww sorry. :haha: 

Uh oh, what did she do now?

2 hours ago, DScott said:

I’ve actually gotten to know Nicole’s sister over the years and she’s a really cool person. 

Oooh, that's really cool. 😮 

Dee said that she never understood why people said she was anti Black Lives Matter. She has been part of the movement since she lost her virginity. 

I will post visuals of what Dee said when I get home, as well as my write-up @JC

• Like 1