The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

19 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I see the US bias already.

I C U

Is this because two Londoners were nominated? I think Kayleigh is the only actual UK person eliminated so far.

5 hours ago, JC said:

Noms left for wifey @1234567890

Sharon Gitau (The Real World: London) 

Linette Gallo (Fresh Meat)

@*Wallace you can cut/save for Victoria now. Hopefully she's ok, I feel like she's been MIA today.

Also if anyone wants to do the write-up for Robin Hibbard, feel free to do it for Victoria since she was so sweet to volunteer her immunity up. I thought letting her do it made sense since it was her immunity but I don't think she cares that much :giggle:

1 hour ago, JC said:

@*Wallace you can cut/save for Victoria now. Hopefully she's ok, I feel like she's been MIA today.

Also if anyone wants to do the write-up for Robin Hibbard, feel free to do it for Victoria since she was so sweet to volunteer her immunity up. I thought letting her do it made sense since it was her immunity but I don't think she cares that much :giggle:

LOL this is when me nominating people I don't know comes down to hurt me. :dead: Hmmm. If I or Victoria doesn't do this tonight, I'll try to do it sometime tomorrow. Gotta see if I have the energy to do a write-up now. :haha: 

Hoping Victoria is okay too. ❤️ 

I would have done the Robin write-up but again I don't know her either. :dead: So hopefully someone else can do that if I do the above one.

Sharon Gitau

260?cb=20191002194830

Since it's technically my cut / save to make I will do the write-up and I will keep it the same as what @*Wallace wanted since he was going to to be so nice and do the write-up for me. I have no actual preference so I don't care to switch it up. And per usual, I have no idea who this person even is. :dead: Sharon Gitau was a contestant from The Real World: London. She competed on Battle of the Seasons which aired in 2002. It was the only Challenge she has competed on. Sharon's partner was Mike Johnson who already left this round so it makes since she join him. She was eliminated in the 3/4 episode of the season so she is not very noteworthy to keep around.

Saving: Linette Gallo

LOL to be honest, I didn't have any actual preference either since i don't know either of them. :lmao: I just decided to cut Sharon because she did worse on her one season than Linette did. :haha:

But I see she's a black woman so oops I kinda regret it. But lol no, it's fine. :haha: 

Robin Hibbard

47364de87c825bcf5.jpg

Honestly the more I thought about her, the less likely I would've been to have nominated her this early. Don't get me wrong, her negatives FAR outweigh her positives so I always would've wanted her to be an early boot. But with the flopped twist someone had to be booted early, and with Bananas not being an option, Robin was the clear choice. I think her positive is her complexity and her possible character development. We saw her early on as the bigoted mean girl and morph into the dorky outcasted mother.

Robin made her debut on The Challenge in Battle of the Sexes 2. Ugh I wish my notes weren't gone from the pre-Fresh Meat days. However, I remember this being a strong debut season for her, but I had my eye on her. She didn't do anything horrible, but she was giving off bad vibes. She was very UTR outside of a showmance with Mark Long that I couldn't give a single sh*t about because I'm not a Mark fan at all. Despite being a newbie, she was skating by pretty far due to being a stronger competitor. As the numbers dwindled down though, Coral set her sights on her and effortlessly sniped her after a poor challenge performance. Robin unfortunately got in Coral's way at the peak of her power.

She returned for Inferno II. Like I said, my notes are missing so I don't remember much about her here. I remember she fought with Tonya a lot about Mark Long (ughhhhh girls look at Mark Long you do NOT need to be fighting over him) and I was firmly #TeamTonya. Robin then proceeded to get her ass kicked by Tina and she was an early boot.

The Gauntlet II started her rise to power. This is now her third Challenge season so she's more well-respected as a vet on the show. She was overall a silent member of the majority alliance during Gauntlet II, The Duel, and Gauntlet III. She aligned herself with the worst human beings and hated on the best human beings. She was still randomly obsessed with Mark Long, she silently enabled Evan & Kenny during Gauntlet III, but worst of all came her behavior during The Duel. One night she got drunk and attacked Aneesa on being black and gay and that she just needs to "pick one" and would yawn and laugh in Aneesa's face as Aneesa railed into her. It was an ugly moment from her, made uglier when she woke up the next morning, sobered up, and still refused to apologize. Luckily Aneesa called her out to duel and she kicked her ass. In that moment though, all my thoughts about Robin solidified that she truly is trash.

On The Island though, Robin weirdly began to lose her social capital. She had a drunken showmance with the Dan the alcoholic, and despite her rowing ability she constantly bragged about, no one wanted to work with her :wub:. She was a strong proponent of #GurlPower and attempted to drag as many women to the end as possible (to the ire of Kenny and Johnny of course) and put Johanna and Paula in their place over their weird self-hating misogyny. Robin never really got her social game back to the place it used to be which resulted in extremely early exits for her in Duel II and Rivals (dragging Aneesa down with her on the latter season :broken:)

Her final season was Mark Long's big comeback on Battle of the Exes with him. Robin did much better this time around because even though she has no social capital, Mark Long does and was apparently bffs with Bananas. Robin performed pretty well considering her age and that she was around a bunch of young, fit people. As a mother now, Robin has mellowed out so I was proud of her. She was having trouble bonding with the people and had a breakdown towards the end of the season over how much trouble she has opening up. It was a very raw and human moment from Robin, pretty much the most humanity I've seen from her on her entire run on the show. I connected with her there and felt bad for her. She wanted to make that final so badly for her family. She never won the show and was just desperate to get it done. Unfortunately she went into the final elimination against the eventual winners Bananas & Camila and Camila obviously whooped her ass (while Mark allegedly threw it). I was rooting for them to win there so I was disappointed to see them lose (and CT & Diem might've won the season if Mark & Robin were in the finals over Bananas & Camila so that's another reason to be upset).

So overall, I am certainly not a fan of Robin. It's rare to see someone on reality television at two different points of their life. We saw Robin as the young drunken party animal and Robin as the vulnerable mother. While I hate Young!Robin, I have a bit of a soft spot for Mama!Robin. I wish we got to see more of that side of her, but it makes sense that she's living her life off of reality television. I'm sure Victoria would've given her a nicer writeup as a fan, but she's got a lot going on so I'm sure she won't mind that I did it.

30 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I can go right?

Yes you can go! Everything is updated except the last cut/save I’ll fix that soon

Nicole Zanatta - Real World: Skeletons
Ace Amerson    The Real World: Paris
Sean Duffy -  The Real World: Boston
David "Puck" Rainey  - The Real World: San Francisco

These count for "Road Rulers" I think despite the fact that none of them are actually Road Rulers lol. 

Kenny Santucci - Fresh Meat
Amanda Garcia - Are You the One? (season 3)
Larissa Nakagawa - Bloodlines
Jozea Flores - Big Brother

Puck Rainey

340?cb=20200208191951

Ugh this guy 🤢. One of my original least favorites! Battle of the Sexes was my first season (besides War of the Worlds 1 and 2 I watched live) and I intensely hated this guy so much. He was a vile piece of sh*t. He was on Real World: San Francisco and apparently bullied Pedro like the entire time. I’ve never watched The Real World but even I know all about Pedro. I’m sure he was awful on that show from what I’ve read, but since he was on such an iconic season and was such an iconic cast member, I guess he evolved to problematic fave territory? No f*cking way. So going onto Battle of the Sexes, the world, and the house, was on his side. Thus they gave him permission to be a vile piece of sh*t and just casually let him be. It all started with him spitting in David’s face. And the whole show rallied behind him and threatened to quit if they dare to kick him off after doing something so vile (he did this after David righteously called him out on domestic violence). He then went on a disgusting campaign against Ellen where he made her life a living hell and drove her to tears on a constant basis. Then he had some fakeass wedding because he was so desperate for tv time and the show dedicated a whole f*cking episode to it. His wife didn’t have a green card and got stuck in the country though so he had a meltdown and like threatened to kill everyone and burn the entire place down if they didn’t let him quit and be with her. So they obliged. Despite only being on half of one season, Puck solidified his status on one of my least favorite contestants ever, possibly my second least favorite behind Evan. I’ll do a better writeup off my phone I just could risk him getting saved (or Queen Amanda getting cut)

Save Amanda duh

Edited by Alex95

Jozea Flores

340?cb=20180606160100

I nominated Jozea Flores during my round of nominations so it makes sense to cut him here and he is the only name I recognize besides Kenny and Puck. Jozea Flores was a HouseGuest on Big Brother 18 and was a potential houseguest for Big Brother: Over The Top but lost out to Jason Roy. Jozea was the second evicted on his season and he brought us this iconic gif:

tenor.gif?itemid=5712876

Jozea competed on Champs vs. Stars (2018) and Final Reckoning. His partner was Selita and they were eliminated by Casper and Louise. Jennifer Lopez's ex was on this show? OMG. On Final Reckoning his partner was the lovely, Da'Vonne Rogers. He was eliminated three times on this season. He beat Paulie in this rankdown so good for him.

Save: Ace Amerson