Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Steve Wright

GI6gZ.gif

Let's continue to rid this rankdown of Redemption Island castaways. :w00twave: On RI, Steve was a part of the Zapatera tribe. He was one of many on the tribe who refused to work with Russell and he spearheaded the plan to throw the immunity challenge to get Russell out of the game. That was pretty much the only good thing he did. Steve was voted out on day 30 as the latest victim of the Ometepes picking off the Zapateras one by one. At the final tribal council, he called Phillip "a shameful, sorry man". Which okay, thank you for saying that to Phillip because he's the worst. Anyway, anyone who was a part of Ri doesn't deserve to be saved (except maybe Francesca for being an iconic first boot) so he can go.

SAVING: Stephanie Gonzalez

Jake Billingsley

tumblr_o5fzpxc8Wj1s3ta8vo8_250.gifv

Thailand is another one of those bottom-tier seasons of Survivor and with the exception of Shii Ann, that cast deserves to be cut from this rankdown early. The season as a whole is just so boring. Jake was the oldest male castaway on Thailand and got the power to create one of the tribes (the other one was created by Jan Gentry). TBH I don't really remember much of Thailand because it's such a boring season so I can't really talk about specifics when it comes to Jake. I should watch the season again but it's such a chore to sit through. Anyway, Jake was voted off on day 33 and was the last Sook Jai tribe member remaining. I doubt anyone will miss Jake's presence in this rankdown because it seems like a universal opinion that Thailand was a bad season.

SAVING: Libby Vincek

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

TBH I don't really remember much of Thailand because it's such a boring season so I can't really talk about specifics when it comes to Jake. I should watch the season again but it's such a chore to sit through.

@#jeah, @Deeee and I spent the last two nights watching Thailand and I don’t even remember Jake, so that should tell you everything. 

Immune for JC's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Michael Yerger

Brendan Shapiro

Chris Underwood

Missy Byrd

Wendell Holland

Kellyn Bechtold

Helen Glover

Chelsea Townsend

Domenick Abbate

Laurel Johnson

Donathan Hurley

Stephanie Johnson

Kristina Kell

Mike Chiesl

Ken Stafford

Stephanie Gonzalez

Libby Vincek

@JC can nominate now.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, Solaris said:

Survivor: Ghost Island

Wendell Holland

Domenick Abbate

Laurel Johnson

Angela Perikins

Donathan Hurley

Kellyn Bechtold

Chelsea Townsend

Stephanie Johnson

Stephanie Gonzalez

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o4_500.gifv

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I thought Jake was sweet, probably the nicest person that season behind Jan. I would've saved him over Libby I think, but not bothered either way.

I remember literally nothing about Jake so he was an easy cut for me. :dead: 

I'm not too worried about Libby overstaying this time around because QK isn't playing. :haha: 

Just now, *Amanda said:

I remember literally nothing about Jake so he was an easy cut for me. :dead: 

I'm not too worried about Libby overstaying this time around because QK isn't playing. :haha: 

Libby's probably gonna get her best placement ever with no one petty cutting her to get back at QK :dead:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Libby's probably gonna get her best placement ever with no one petty cutting her to get back at QK :dead:

I remember I kept trying to get rid of her in the CBS rankdown and she just wouldn't get cut because QK kept saving her. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I remember I kept trying to get rid of her in the CBS rankdown and she just wouldn't get cut because QK kept saving her. :dead: 

Didn't she finally get cut when I got to nominate one round in the entire rankdown?

my impact, my power :wub:

JC's Nominations

Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz
Andria "Dreamz: Herd
Angelina Keeley
Carolina Eastwood
Cassandra Franklin
Chelsea Meissner
Corinne Kaplan
Debb Eaton
Diane Ogden
Earl Cole
Greg "Tarzan" Smith
Janet Koth
Jud "Fabio" Birza
Kim Spradlin
Kourtney Moon
Marissa Peterson
Nadiya Anderson
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Bolton
Nicole Delma
Randy Bailey
Robert "Bob" Crowley
Russell Swan
Sabrina Thompson
Semhar Tadesse
Sonja Christopher
Tony Vlachos
Troy "troyzan" Robertson

Diane Ogden

surv03_cast_diane.jpg

We're about to lose some great contestants this round it seems, but at least we'll have some decent people to put on EOE lol. Diane is the easiest cut in the world from these noms though. Diane was the first boot from Africa and responsible for the disgusting racist sh*t against Clarence. Diane was very old and weak and struggled during the opening trek at the start of the season. She had to rest and relax and Clarence stayed behind to care for Diane and give her water. He opened a can of beans for her since she was like dying and everyone freaked the f*ck out. Diane proceeded to throw Clarence under the bus, blame him 100% for the open beans, and tried to get him booted first even though he was the only one helping her. So very yikes. Luckily she got booted first instead, but Clarence never recovered from the target she painted on his back.

Save two-time winner and King of Survivor Tony