Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

I also noticed how many times Mia was nominated!

I'm curious who all saved Mia with how much she's ben nominated. :lmao: 

I do remember her being quite a mess though. :lmao: And I feel certain she annoyed me too lol.

Jeanne Herbert

TCzlc.gif

Sorry! I’ve been busy these past 24 hours. Jeanne was on Survivor: Amazon. As the season started out divided by gender, Jeanne was placed in the Jaburu with the rest of the women.She and Joanna worked around camp and constantly were at odds with the other girls, who they viewed as lazy. She was crucial in getting Janet eliminated over the granola bar incident. However, she found herself on the outs on both the Juburu tribe, and then again after she was swapped to the Tambaqui tribe. She was ultimately eliminated in a 4-3 vote when Heidi switched her vote to side with the guys. Anyway, I hope this is 100 words.

SAVING: Shawna Mitchell

Edited by *Amanda

MAD DOG

Mad Dog is a castaway from Survivor: The Australian Outback, the most viewed Survivor season of all time. She formed an early bond with eventual winner Tina Wesson as a result of their age and life experience; unlike Tina, Maddog wasn't beneficial to the tribe. Though she was a nice lady (trademark Monica Culpepper), she was found to be a liability to her tribe, and was voted out in episode 3 or 4, with Tina having cast the deciding vote to get her out. Remember back in the early Survivor days when Tina turning on Mad Dog made her a villain for like a week? :giggle: Anyway, she let Amber kept her hat to wear, thereby giving Amber at least 1 second of airtime that season.

SAVE: Shawn

Here you go. I’ve checked that they are all even seasons.. but I am tired. :ph34rwave:

Bobby Jon Drinkard

James "J.T." Thomas

Andrea Boehlke

Edward "Eddie" Fox

Jefra Bland

Hali Ford

Desiree Afuye

Lindsey Cascaddan

John Carroll

Alex Bell

Chris Noble

Ron Clark

Erik Reichenbach

Sydney Wheeler

Sydney Wheeler

sydney wheeler | Tumblr

Between everyone on the list of noms, Sydney seems to be the most irrelevant so sorry if anyone is a particularly big fan of hers. Sydney Wheeler was one cycle short of the merge during Tocantins, placing 11th out of 16. It says that her occupation at the time of her competing was as a model, which I can understand because she's very beautiful. Anyways, as for her game, it looks like she did pretty good early on, being able to create a fire even when most of the men on her tribe were having difficulties. She was pretty well liked within her tribe, but ultimately she was voted out over Taj due to Taj's relationships with people on the other tribe. Since Survivor, Sydney has gotten married and had a kid, which I say a huge congrats to her!

Saving Hali Ford

Jefra Bland

BhqYEgHCEAAlyAH-419x630.jpg?w=419&q=75

*Insert obligatory Bland joke here*. Jefra was on the beauty tribe on the original brains vs. brawns vs. beauty season. She's obviously a gorgeous girl so it's no surprise she landed there. Jefra was part of the majority alliance of LJ, Jeremiah, Alexis, and herself on the original beauty tribe. I greatly preferred Brice & Morgan so I was obviously not rooting for her. She swapped with LJ to be on the tribe with five other brawns. It seemed like her and LJ would be in trouble, but Trish and Tony flipped the script on the other brawns, thus saving Jefra. She made the merge and was loyal to her swapped tribe. The other alliance of six was planning on voting for Jefra, but she survived when Kass flipped. Jefra kind of just sat around as a number until the LJ blindside. She wanted to get revenge, but Trish convinced Jefra to stay loyal to Tony. She did and then eventually got blindsided in 7th place by Tony though. Obviously not much of a character. I think she had potential as a player! But a fine cut here.

Save John Carroll

DESIREE AFUYE

Desiree is a contestant from Survivor: Ghost Island, which is my sole motivation for making this cut. I would talk about her time on Survivor, but since she was from Ghost Island, she only got about .02 seconds of airtime. According to the Survivor Wiki (bless them for existing), Desiree was originally a part of the Naviti coalition and made an effort to find an alliance in which she would not be on the bottom. When her plans were revealed to the others in her alliance/coalition, she was quickly taken out. She wound up voting for Wendell to win, leading to the time vote that made Laurel cast the tiebreaker, so at least she contributed to Survivor history in that regard!

SAVE: Eddie Fox

RON CLARK

tenor.gif?itemid=13808224

Ron Clark competed on Survivor: Edge of Extinction. He was part of the Kama tribe, and he helped lead the charge against returning players. He also found an advantage during the marooning, but this never came to play due to Ron being on an immune tribe for the first five tribal councils of the game. Ron was part of the Kama Six alliance, and he seemed to have formed an especially close bond with Julie. Eventually, he made it to the merge and finally got to vote out returnee Joe out of the game. Ron seemed to be in a good position on the tribe, but the other tribe members were becoming wary of him and Eric. Ron was stunned when Eric was blindsided at the following tribal council. He seemed to be on the outs, but he managed to reintegrate himself and found himself in the swing vote position. However, Ron was eventually voted out of the game when Rick played a hidden immunity idol. At the final tribal council, Ron voted for Chris to win the game. Anyway, sorry to Ron and any fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Chris Noble.

tumblr_p7328a6sRk1talut1o4_r1_400.gifv

LINDSEY CASCADDAN (Worlds Apart)

SnoopyAdmiredHomalocephale-size_restrict

I really don't remember almost anything about Lindsey *cue Alex chiming in about her doing something iconic at one point that will make me regret cutting her* Anyways, Lindsey is a contestant from the abysmal Worlds Apart and she placed 15th out of the 18 contestants this season. She was on the blue collar tribe, where that tribe won the first three immunity challenges. On the fourth challenge they lost, and Lindsey was the one to go unfortunately. I remember she went after Rodney because she thought he was sexist, and lbr he probably was. Unfortunately, worthless player Kelly sided with the men and they split the votes between Lindsey and FFGCSDT, with Lindsey being the ultimate target on the revote and being the first from her tribe to go home. She lasted awhile in this rankdown imo so this is a good spot for her.

Saving: Andrea