The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Live Results ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Who do we think is getting pimped next week?

They are going to keep Thunderstorm´s pimp spot for the finale to give him the win, and I have a feeling they want to get Kelly to the finale, and given Micah is her best shot now, I´d say him.

Next Week (realistically, even if this isn't 100% what I want):

PV: T-storm, Todd, and Allegra

Middle 3: Joanna, CammWess, Micah

Instant Elim: Zan, Toneisha, Megan

Of course, anything can happen - for example, if Allegra (heaven forbid) flops, she could very well have to sing for the last slot; likewise, if Megan gets pimped/chooses a song more like "Piece by Piece" she could move and put one of the middle three in danger.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Things should get interesting from here, because we don´t know the real power of the Coach Saves. I have a feeling Allegra probably got more votes that CammWess on Team Legend  and Micah on Team Kelly as a whole, and that Joanna got more votes than Toneisha.

Very true, Nick could have potentially saved the 3rd PV of the Semi-finals, I think John will rely on the IS to get in the finale. Although if Megan goes back to her KO level, she could get a spot too.

8 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Remember when IDF didn't like Megan and Cammwess at all and said they wouldn't last in the show... well here they are in the top 9 lol

They deserved it. I swear they became different singers starting with their KOs

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Remember when IDF didn't like Megan and Cammwess at all and said they wouldn't last in the show... well here they are in the top 9 lol

Since when did IDF dislike CammWess?????

The meltdown is ready for next week 😂 . I think Thunderstorm and Todd are locks for the top 2, we just need to find out the two that will join them. Based on the votes, I think those two will come from : Micah, Allegra, CammWess and Joanna (She was definitely 2nd on Team Blake´s votes).

3 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

You've gotta laugh at Kelly's team collectively having 10 girls and 2 guys, only for both the guys to get public vote while none of the girls do. Not that I'm complaining in this instance 

Similarly to S16, she started with almost all girls and yet her final 2 were dudes.

3 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

Camwess has 9.8k likes on FB to Allegra's 5.2k... not sure why he is being underplayed for Allegra.. 

Damn.. didn´t know that, he might be able to get into the finale if he keeps delivering next week then. Tbh, I´m really rooting for him, been doing it since he got the infamous one sided "Señorita" battle.

Edited by Misirlou

7 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

You've gotta laugh at Kelly's team collectively having 10 girls and 2 guys, only for both the guys to get public vote while none of the girls do. Not that I'm complaining in this instance 

Wasn't Micah the only guy on Team Kelly?