Best International Performances

Bouli

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 8:34 PM, musiclover46789 said:

Um that show is All Together Now, not The Voice! We're talking about international versions of The Voice here

Unfortunately full videos of TV in my country are not available. Did you like it? If so I drop the full one:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As someone who has seen videos from this franchise for 10 years, I am very familiar with so many international auditions and seasons. The countries I am most familiar with (and have followed at one point) are Australia, Germany, Holland and the UK.

I knew most of the auditions in the second batch, since they are very popular on YouTube (and have been in lots of compilations). I believe that 6 artists (Harrison, Claudia, Fernando, Jorgen, Carter, GNT) won their seasons.

The USA options were definitely more limited, since most other franchises don’t remove their videos after only 2 years. And unfortunately, Holland will likely not be appearing in any more videos after the scandals last year (and it appears their YT page is gone) so that’s why they’re not represented.

I knew some as many in the first batch, such as former nun Cristina Scuccia, who won her season, but that was mainly surprising looks and song choices. In the US, Katie Kadan and Jordan Smith would fit the criteria (two of the few auditions where the artist was hidden at first).

RIP to coaches Riky Rik (Click Song video) and Rafaella Cara (Cristina video).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

As someone who has seen videos from this franchise for 10 years, I am very familiar with so many international auditions and seasons. The countries I am most familiar with (and have followed at one point) are Australia, Germany, Holland and the UK.

I knew most of the auditions in the second batch, since they are very popular on YouTube (and have been in lots of compilations). I believe that 6 artists (Harrison, Claudia, Fernando, Jorgen, Carter, GNT) won their seasons.

The USA options were definitely more limited, since most other franchises don’t remove their videos after only 2 years. And unfortunately, Holland will likely not be appearing in any more videos after the scandals last year (and it appears their YT page is gone) so that’s why they’re not represented.

I knew some as many in the first batch, such as former nun Cristina Scuccia, who won her season, but that was mainly surprising looks and song choices. In the US, Katie Kadan and Jordan Smith would fit the criteria (two of the few auditions where the artist was hidden at first).

RIP to coaches Riky Rik (Click Song video) and Rafaella Cara (Cristina video).

Thanks, I guess I need to check out other versions more, cool that you know a lot of those shown, most were new to me. Some interesting looks and some unique tones there 

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I Like every single audition in this video.

Btw, I love this one.

Sebastian Krenz - Still Lovin' You

I was very happy to see him win in 2021, since I love rockers like this, especially after Matthias missed the finale twice.

2021 was a great year for Voice winners in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I was very happy to see him win in 2021, since I love rockers like this, especially after Matthias missed the finale twice.

2021 was a great year for Voice winners in my opinion.

Loved "Always," "Who Wants To Live Forever" as well.

He had my fav run of all time by a Non-Us TV contestant.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Loved "Always," "Who Wants To Live Forever" as well.

He had my fav run by a Non-Us TV contestant of all time.

I haven’t watched anything besides his audition in a while, but I’m a huge fan of 70s/80s rock, so I’m sure that rewatching his run would be a treat

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BlakePointingHisFinger said:

This TVUK season was really good overall too

There were a lot of great auditions that season. The Voice UK was so much better in the earlier seasons, and Season 2 had so much great talent.

• Like 1