Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

TERMINATOR: DARK FATE

Terminator 2 Mood GIF by 20th Century Foxt

Terminator 2: Judgement Day is easily one of the greatest films ever made. It's in my personal Top 10 movies ever made. One of the few sequels that outdo its predecessor in every fashion. I really enjoyed Rise of the Machines. Hell, I even liked Genysis as a guilty pleasure movie. (Salvation? I don't know her.) So imagine my excitement when it was announced James Cameron was returning alongside Linda Hamilton and this sequel was getting the Halloween (2018, that is) treatment. I watched it the first chance I could and... what an absolute crock of sh*t. This movie pisses on Terminator, on Terminator 2, on the series as a whole and has effectively killed any chance at getting a worthy follow-up. WHY. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A GOOD JUDGEMENT DAY SEQUEL? I JUST WANT TO KNOW. Anyway, Linda Hamilton is easily the shining aspect of this film, and is the only thing that keeps it from being unbearable. Ugh. I'm so upset this movie exists.

SAVE: Iron Man 3

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

I'm sorry but this:

“Who are your people?” – Imperial security guard
“I don’t have people. I’m alone.” – Han
“Han…Solo.” – Imperial security guard

That was pretty cringe.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

I don't especially love the Disney trilogy. There was so much potential (because the directors actually believed in the importance of emoting) but switching directors hurt the movies. 

yeah shoulda kept it rian johnson from the beginning to the end.

• Like 1

also the original trilogy had three different directors. the issue is that disney is full of people-pleasing pussies who were like "oh nooooooo a small section of really vocal people are BIG MAD at the last jedi for ~~~ruining their childhoods~~~ we gotta pretend that movie that grossed 1.333 billion dollars never happened."