Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, totes4totes said:

I KNOW. DAMN THE 6.99 A MONTH I PAY FOR IT AND ALSO HULU AND ALSO ESPN. 

Andrew and I cancelled our subscription after we watched everything we wanted to in the first month. Then they announced the Love, Simon TV show was ~too mature~ for their platform and the Lizzie McGuire revival was ~too adult~ so I have no plans on going back.

Ranking all the Star Wars Films:

1. The Last Jedi

2. The Emperor Strikes Back

3. A New Hope

4. Rogue One

5. The Force Awakens

6. Return of the Jedi

7. Revenge of the Sith

8. The Phantom Menace

9. Solo

10. Rise of Skywalker

11. Attack of the Clones

12. The Clone Wars Animated Movie that everybody forgets about but thankfully got recovered with a brilliant animated series later on. 

Just now, Elliott said:

Andrew and I cancelled our subscription after we watched everything we wanted to in the first month. Then they announced the Love, Simon TV show was ~too mature~ for their platform and the Lizzie McGuire revival was ~too adult~ so I have no plans on going back.

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

Just now, Elliott said:

Rian Johnson giving us The Last Jedi and Knives Out in back-to-back years, a true cinematic mastermind of our time :wub:

Rian Johnson has so many of my favorite movies! Looper in there as well. What a great decade he's had. 

Also his wife has my favorite podcast. What a powerhouse celebrity team.

Ranking all the Star Wars Films:

1. The Last Jedi

2. The Emperor Strikes Back

3. A New Hope

4. Rogue One

5. The Force Awakens

6. Return of the Jedi

7. Revenge of the Sith

8. The Phantom Menace

9. Solo

10. Rise of Skywalker

11. Attack of the Clones

12. The Clone Wars Animated Movie that everybody forgets about but thankfully got recovered with a brilliant animated series later on. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I already pay for Hulu no commercials so adding in Disney+ to get like the chargeback for Hulu and ESPN+ for $0.01 was totally worth it for me. 

Rian Johnson has so many of my favorite movies! Looper in there as well. What a great decade he's had. 

Did you see one of the interviews JLC gave during Knives Out promo where she praised The Last Jedi and the interviewer went to say something, and she immediately went "STOP IT. NO. WE'RE NOT DOING THIS. GET OVER YOUR FEELINGS. 🙂" I stan!

1. Empire Strikes Back

2. A New Hope

3. Revenge of the Sith

4. Return of the Jedi

5. Attack of the Clones

6. The Phantom Menace

7. The Force Awakens

8. The Last Jedi

9. The Rise of the Skywalker

Though the last two are interchangeable (as are Clones and Menace tbh)

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Did you see one of the interviews JLC gave during Knives Out promo where she praised The Last Jedi and the interviewer went to say something, and she immediately went "STOP IT. NO. WE'RE NOT DOING THIS. GET OVER YOUR FEELINGS. 🙂" I stan!

Ugh perfect. 

Disney tried so hard for that anti-Rian Johnson smear campaign to be successful.