Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

FURIOUS 7 (2015)

7204.gif

Is this the last Fast And Furious movie left in the game? It has to be. I've done like 12 of these write ups already so it has to be! :dead: Honestly I didn't realize this movie was still in the game and then when I went to pick my duel I saw that it was and just put it up against a superhero movie that I don't care for and hoped it would leave haha. Furious 7 is the, you guessed it, seventh installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise and was the sequel to the 6th one. It was released in 2015 and stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, The Rock, Michelle Rodriguez, and Tyrese Gibson, among many others. This installment involves the whole gang traveling back home to the United States after all the sh*t that went down in the previous movie(s), and dealing with the consequences that come after. Of course these consequences mean that someone is coming after them for #revenge. We love a good revenge movie! It has an enormous budget at almost $200 million but grossed a ridiculous $1.5+ billion at the box office, so I'd consider this movie at least a moderate success! :haha: It is actually currently the eighth highest grossing film of all time which is nothing to laugh at. Sorry to any fans but I don't really like this franchise so out it goes.

Edited by #jeah

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Mamma_Mia!_Here_We_Go_Again.png

Well I flopped at thinking this would stick around over the terrible Midsommar. :/  Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again is both a prequel and a sequel to the 2008 hit Mamma Mia, and is once again based off of the music of ABBA. I haven't seen this film yet, so I apologize in advance that this write-up won't be the masterpiece that Dr. Megan wants it to be. The film stars  Christine Baranski, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Colin Firth, Andy Garcia, Lily James, Amanda Seyfried, Stellan Skarsgård, Julie Walters, Meryl Streep and Chad Michaels Cher. Ooh, I just realized this was why Cher released her ABBA tribute/cover album that I enjoyed. I'm a terrible gay, clearly. Anyway, the film continues the plot from its predecessor, as well as featuring flashbacks to 1979 that serve as a prequel. The film made a nice dent at the box office and was received well by critics.