Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

giphy.gif

1.    The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
2.    Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats)
3.    Mrs. Jumbo (Dumbo)
4.    Chicha (Emperor's New Groove)
5.   Deb and Flo (Finding Nemo)
6.    Pearl, Sheldon, and Tad (Finding Nemo)
7.    Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
8.    Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
9.    Trusty (Lady & The Tramp)
10.    Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed (The Lion King)
11.    Scrooge McDuck (Mickey & Friends)
12.    Jenny Foxworth (Oliver & Company)
13.    Georgette (Oliver & Company)
14.    Dodger (Oliver & Company)
15.    Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
16.    Charlotte LaBouff (The Princess and the Frog)
17.    Friar Tuck (Robin Hood)
18.    Charles F. Muntz (Up)

Chicha

original.gif

I believe this is the second parent I am cutting in a row, so oops, but Chicha is a supporting role in Emperor's New Groove and not the parent of the star of the movie, at least.  She is the caring and pregnant wife of Pacha, and they are the parents of daughter Chacha and twin sons, Tipo and Yupi. And of course, there is a new baby on the way soon, as Chicha is in the later stages of her pregnancy.  I just learned from Disney Wiki that Chicha is the first pregnant woman to appear in an animated Disney feature, so that is amazing and special. I also learned that "Chicha was removed and added back into the film numerous times." I wonder why that was and if the same will happen in this rankdown, but I feel like she is a safe cut.  Chicha is a very loving mother and wife, and is also very smart. She instills good values in her children, as well as to Kuzco when he lives with the family. I'm not sure what else I want to say about her, but Chicha also makes an appearance in the movie's sequel, Kronk's New Groove, as well as the television series, The Emperor's New School.

Saving: Dodger
Ymxt.gif

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

giphy.gif

1.    The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
2.    Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats)
3.    Mrs. Jumbo (Dumbo)
4.    Chicha (Emperor's New Groove)

5.  Bloat (Finding Nemo)

6.    Pearl, Sheldon, and Tad (Finding Nemo)

7.    Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)

8.    Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)

9.    Trusty (Lady & The Tramp)
10.    Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed (The Lion King)

11.    Scrooge McDuck (Mickey & Friends)

12.    Jenny Foxworth (Oliver & Company)

13.    Georgette (Oliver & Company)

14.    Dodger (Oliver & Company)

15.    Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

16.    Charlotte LaBouff (The Princess and the Frog)

17.    Friar Tuck (Robin Hood)

18.    Charles F. Muntz (Up)

Edited by *Chris

Trusty

latest?cb=20190314122557

His best friend Jock just got cut last round so might as well cut him. I don't remember Lady and the Tramp well at all except that they eat spaghetti together. Trusty's a dog in the neighborhood who became friends with Lady. He's one of the oldest dogs in the neighborhood! However, Trusty doesn't like Tramp and doesn't appreciate that stray dog invading their neighborhood and friends. Trusty is fighting his own demons though as he's lost his sense of smell, something that was very important to him. After everything goes on with Lady and Tramp, Lady returns to Trusty and is comforted by him over her harrowing adventure. Trusty, along with Jock, finally joins the plot of the movie as they chase down a dogcatcher that has Tramp. It turns out Trusty's sense of smell does work and is better than ever. They stop the dogcatcher and rescue Tramp, but Trusty gets run over by it and seemingly dies. He SOMEHOW survives though...erm........ Whatever it's a children's disney movie I won't nitpick it. Trusty might've survived that, but he won't survive this rankdown any longer :))

Save Charlotte & Mrs. Jumbo

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I was tempted to save Chicha cause I love her but I don't wanna be a jerk and make Denise redo her entire writeup :haha:

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I hoped it was an okay cut. But I appreciate this. :hug: 

Chicha

original.gif

Thank you to Alex for letting me keep my cut - I will now repost the write-up from last night. (!) I believe this is the second parent I am cutting in a row, so oops, but Chicha is a supporting role in Emperor's New Groove and not the parent of the star of the movie, at least.  She is the caring and pregnant wife of Pacha, and they are the parents of daughter Chacha and twin sons, Tipo and Yupi. And of course, there is a new baby on the way soon, as Chicha is in the later stages of her pregnancy.  I just learned from Disney Wiki that Chicha is the first pregnant woman to appear in an animated Disney feature, so that is amazing and special. I also learned that "Chicha was removed and added back into the film numerous times." I wonder why that was and if the same will happen in this rankdown, but I feel like she is a safe cut.  Chicha is a very loving mother and wife, and is also very smart. She instills good values in her children, as well as to Kuzco when he lives with the family. I'm not sure what else I want to say about her, but Chicha also makes an appearance in the movie's sequel, Kronk's New Groove, as well as the television series, The Emperor's New School.

Saving: Dodger
Ymxt.gif

Pearl, Sheldon, & Tad

(in order below)

finding nemo disney GIF

From the movie Finding Nemo (2003)

515?cb=20160317171419

Pearl voiced by Erica Beck

Erica Beck Pictures and Photos | Fandango

"Awww, you guys made me ink"

Sheldon voiced by Erik Per Sullivan

Erik Per Sullivan Erik Per Sullivan is best known for his role as ...

"I'm H2O-intolerant"

Tad voiced by Jordan Ranft, son of the late Joe Ranft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Ranft

Jordan Ranft – Writer . Performer . Poet

"I'm obnoxious"

Pearl, Sheldon, and Tad are part of Mr. Ray's class and are classmates of Nemo. On a field trip they sneak off and go visit the drop-off. There, they see the "butt" AKA a boat and they dare each other to go as close to it as possible. Nemo gets in trouble and then rebels and goes to touch the butt. That's when Nemo gets captured by the scuba diver and the whole movie takes off. These three are hilarious characters and are pretty important to setting the plot in motion, but after that scene we do not see them again until the very end of the movie. Finding Nemo is full of super memorable characters that we don't really spend a lot of time with. 

Save: Scrooge McDuck

Edited by FrogLenzen

Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)

516?cb=20160722095739

I decided to do these 2 together bc I figured it would be quicker, since anything I have to check up for one will help me with the other most likely. Basil is basically knock-off Sherlock Holmes. He's a brilliant detective with a lot of skills and knowledge, which he puts to use to try to stop Prof. Ratigan. I'm literally trying to find anything that isnt a carbon copy of Sherlock lol. Super smart? Check. Jack of all trades? check. self-centered at times? Check. Random-ish bouts of anger when things dont pan out? Check. A way nicer sidekick that doesn't deserve the treatment? Check. But S2 of Sherlock this is not. It's just The Great Mouse Detective. So it can leave imo.

Proffesor Ratigan

516?cb=20160709093623

The counterpart to Basil, a solid foil to him and a pretty good design (esp. with how menacing he looks during the Big Ben fight), but that's what gets him above Basil for me, but it's still a movie I don't really care that much for, so I'm okay with making this cut. Onto the details. The main antagonist and crime lord of the movie, he's also based around a Sherlock Holmes character:  James Moriarty. He has a reputation as the greatest criminal mind, which makes him a great nemesis for Basil. He also has a very dual personality, calm and calculated at times, and savage and destructive at others. Anyway, idk if I just took down the movie (I think the kid was still around) but out these 2 go.

Friar Tuck

tumblr_pr7qn0yxR11sfen4yo3_r1_250.gifv

Friar Tuck is a major character in Disney's animated feature film, Robin Hood. He was first introduced in 1973. Friar Tuck is priest and a good friend of Robin Hood and Little John. He is a kind animal and gives money to the people of Nottingham that is given to him by Robin Hood. Friar Tuck is a man of peace who is described as having a heart of gold. Friar Tuck is one of Robin Hood's merry men. Friar Tuck also serves as a father figure to both Robin Hood and Little John; he also has a close relationship with King Richard. Friar Tuck is a lovable animal but out of this rankdown he goes.

Saving: Captian Jack Sparrow