Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

CYCLE 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5266474

ALEX - Saving two characters per round

CHRIS - Cursing a character for nomination each round

DEE - Bringing two eliminated characters back into the game at the end of the cycle

DENISE - Giving immunity to three characters of her choice

DEREK - Determining the nomination order

KALEY - Bringing three eliminated characters back into the game at the end of the cycle

MEGAN - Giving immunity to all the characters from one film

NICO - Cutting two characters per round

VICTORIA - Nominating twice this cycle

It's now time for the cycle to begin. But first, there are some decisions that need to be revealed:

1. @totes4totes and @miss denise must tell us their immunity choices.

2. After we know who is immune, @*Chris can tell us which character he is cursing for elimination.

@FrogLenzen can tell us the nomination order whenever he wants. Remember to list Victoria twice.

As soon as we have all this info, the cycle can officially begin. No need to wait for me to say go ahead once these decisions have been posted here on the thread.

It's a basic cut and save cycle. For each nomination round, each ranker must nominate 18 characters for elimination EXCEPT @Alex95 and @NGM. When Alex and Nico nominate, they will only nominate 17 characters due to their advantages. And everyone's nominations must include the character Chris is cursing. 

If you have any questions, then let me know!

Good luck to your favorites!

Edited by Steven_

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Victoria lucked out with that nomination order. :giggle: 

I remember when I did that, with Chris having two chances to nominate, I put him first and second to last. :haha: 

Lucky...or alliance? 😮 :shiftywave:

I would look at it as... a list of how closely peoples' preferences seem to match up with mine based on the nominations so far in the game. I almost had Victoria twice in a row but I realized that would be pretty mean hahaha

Awww, I was about to try to find some gifs to be used to summon Denise. Maybe something like...

season 6 friends GIF

The Key/Peele substitute teacher sketch probably has good relevant gifs for Denise too. Maybe next time hahahaha ❤️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Awww, I was about to try to find some gifs to be used to summon Denise. Maybe something like...

season 6 friends GIF

The Key/Peele substitute teacher sketch probably has good relevant gifs for Denise too. Maybe next time hahahaha ❤️

omg :dead: I had to work so I couldn't be summoned any sooner, but this cracks me up. :haha:   I'll look out for another time. :giggle:    

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Twitter finally discovered A Bug's Life it's about time we had our Bug's Life renaissance!

A Bug's Life. :wub: 

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

My immunities:

Marie

Pua

Rolly

I love animals. ❤️ 

Good choices. And not too surpised by them. :giggle: