Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Nominations:

*Tried to do just 1 from each movie, and also avoid doing too many repeat noms but that proved to be impossible. It’s getting too hard! :haha:*

1. Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

2. Meridia (Brave)

3. Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)

4. Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)

5. Timon (Lion King)

6. Roz (Monsters Inc)

7. Remy (Ratatouille)

8. Robin Hood (Robin Hood)

9. Jessie (Toy Story)

10. Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)

11. Wreck it Ralph (Wreck it Ralph)

moving to the new page since I didn’t realize I was the last one for this page!

Dash Parr

Dash The Incredibles GIF - Dash TheIncredibles - Discover & Share GIFs

From the movies The Incredibles (2004) and Incredibles 2 (2018)

515?cb=20140402191410516?cb=20180608154616

Voiced by Spencer Fox and Huck Milner

Spencer Fox - VICEHuckleberry "Huck" Milner biography and filmography | Huckleberry ...

Dashiel Robert Parr is the middle child of the Incredibles family. His super power is super speed. Good thing his name is Dash. I wonder what other superpowers would work with that name? Super food seasoning power? Dash is a great character who easily deserves Top 100. I didn't necessarily expect him to go from these noms, but I still think it's a fair position for him in the game. In the first movie, the characters are all hiding their super powers, but we see Dash use his powers to play pranks and stuff at school. He is eager to show off his amazing abilities, but the laws against supers and strict parents are holding him back. When Mr. Incredible gets kidnapped by Syndrome and Mrs. Incredible goes to save him, he stows away on the jet and tags along to help. Dash learns quickly that it's is not a game, that he and his family are in real danger, and has to step up to the plate. He learns to use his powers and helps his family escape from the island, defeat Syndrome, and that continues into the sequel where they fight mole people, etc. I would argue that Dash is the most minor family member in the sequel. He's in the scenes with babysitters, comic relief, and so on, but he doesn't do much to the plot from what I remember. I think Violet had a little subplot with a boyfriend character, and Jack-Jack becomes much more prominent. Oh well. 

Piglet

I’m not a fan of the Winnie Pooh movies and characters at all (don’t hate them either tho) but my sister was a huge fan of them, so I have stayed away from them as much as I can in the rankdown. Piglet is basically a stuffed pig (i know, duh b!tch it’s obvious), one of Winnie’s best friends, and is extremely timid, scared easily and insecure. Apparently he wasn’t featured in the first Winnie film (this is blasphemy) but imo is one of the most memorable and non-annoying (looking at you Tigger) characters (along with Eeyore) and has had significant time dedicated to its development (Piglet’s Big Movie). Overall a really solid character, but not one of my faves unfortunately and since I can’t save everyone else left I’m at least gonna reduce the amount of targets for Kay (sorry in advance lol or you are welcome if doing less write ups in more your speed)

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I like Piglet but I also respect that someone finally made a cut. :dead:

ngl I looked at the list trying to figure out who to save for at least 10 minutes before remembering cutting was also an option 🤦🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Did I already post. Are there still choices.

REMAINING:

Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

Merida (Brave)

Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)

Timon (The Lion King)

Jessie (Toy Story Saga)

Wreck it Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Did I already post. Are there still choices.

Remaining:

Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

Merida (Brave)

Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)

Timon (The Lion King)

Jessie (Toy Story Saga)

Wreck it Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)

You haven't. @NGM made a cut so there are 2 cuts left and saves left.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Gaston

On my new tablet (thx mom and dad) so I'll make this pretty later. I'm also tired. So goodbye Gaston who is an iconic Disney villain and probably the closest to a standard real porcelain in Disney. He's just a hardcore jerk mixed with a misogynist and a fear of what he doesn't know. But honestly the Beast sucked too and if not for the heel face turn maybe Gaston would be justified in trying to kill him. He has a great song but really the top 100 seems to be a good place for him to go. Especially after beautiful himbo David was cut. My high school did Beauty and the Beast my junior year and the guy who played Gaston was not very muscular. And pretty nice I guess. But everybody knew he'd be Gaston. (I was stage crew).

Edited by totes4totes