Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

42 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Oh no! 💔

Please tell me you wanted to save Berlioz and not Sarabi so I don't feel bad....

I did want to save Berlioz, so I am happy you were able to. :wub:  Sarabi was probably my third save choice. 

40 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Sorry 😢 

😢  

9QkB.gif

On 6/11/2020 at 5:18 PM, Alex95 said:

Timothy Q Mouse was my top choice to go so he better go :/

On 6/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, *Chris said:

SAVING: TIMOTHY Q. MOUSE

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Mrs Jumbo is That Bitch

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Cutting Mrs. Jumbo

I just realized the extreme difference of opinions. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Gurgi

latest?cb=20170902075335

I’m not a big fan of The Black Cauldron, and I’m a fan of a lot of the movies left represented by the remaining characters, so this was the easiest cut for me. Gurgi is a ???? (honestly don’t know what he is, it’s like a mix between a raccoon and a small child?). He’s a coward for most of the film and loves apples. Most of his development in the film is regarding him being a coward, and overcoming that by sacrificing himself for his friends by jumping into the Cauldron. He does get revived in the end, so that worked out well for him ig? Anyway, good job getting him this far.

Save:

i decided I’m taking a break to eat something and chill so I’ll make my second cut in 1-2 hrs. If anyone wants to cut/save Vixey it’s okay, I’ll work with what’s left when i come back

Vixey

516?cb=20150604155424

I'm back from my break, my headache is here to stay (like it's been for the entire day) so I'll get this done quickly and GTFO. Vixey is the female fox on the movie, and the romantic interest for Tod (I'm starting to blame Disney for the birth and rise of furries thanks to these write ups about animals lmao). She's way more used to nature than Tod is, and at the start they don't really get along at all lol. But by the power of Disney songs they fix things up and are on their way to be romantic interest and having a family (ok, this is actually somewhat hinted but still, why????). She's also a minor part of the endgame, where Amos is trying to hunt Tod and her. She survives that. That's all for her?

Robert Callaghan 

FewHiddenHerald-small.gif

It's been a busy day, but I must do my cut now before going to sleep.   I try to avoid cutting the more significant characters of movies when I can, but at the same time, big characters have been cut by other people, and I'm not huge on Robert (and he makes me sad about Tadashi :broken:  ). He was left here at the end with other characters I do like, as well, and I didn't want to cut any of them, so here we are.

Robert Calligan, also known as Yokai, is a masked super-villain from the movie Big Hero 6. We first know him as the head of a robotics program at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, of which many characters (such as Tadashi, Go Go Tomago, Wasabi, and Honey Lemon) were students. Robert previously mentored Tadashi, who saw him as his idol. Robert became a silent, masked super-villain following a personal tragedy, and set out to seek vengeance with the help of a Microbots army, which were built by and stolen from Hiro after he showcased them at the school. A memorable moment is when Robert starts a fire in the showcase hall, prompting Tadashi to run in to save Robert and instead losing his own life. :(  Ugh. Robert is believed to have been dead, but he actually survived with help from the Microbots and set out to commence his evil scheme under the name Yokai. He causes a lot of chaos among Baymax, Hiro, and friends - known as the superhero team Big Hero 6. Yokai's identity is revealed to them all when Hiro is able to knock off his mask, which shocks and confuses him, knowing that his brother died for no reason. IT MAKES ME SAD and angry with Robert. :(  In the end, there is a battle where Robert's life is spared, because Hiro and Baymax will not harm anyone. Robert still gets punished for his crimes and appears to feel some type of remorse for all he did.

Saving: Jacques

zVfJJSN.gif

Olivia Flaversham

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjtIJ7prgpp2tOyA5x4hP

I believe Miss Olivia has been nominated a few times already at this point, and The Great Mouse Detective is a movie I’m not very attached to, so I’m choosing to get rid of her at this point. Olivia Flaversham is a sweet little mouse who we meet on her birthday when her father is kidnapped by a peg-legged bat named Fidget. She seeks out Basil of Baker Street to help her find him, but she is unsure how to get to his address. After an assist from Dr. Dawson, she finds him and tells him her story. She accompanies Basil, Dawson, and Toby on the investigation even though she is just a child. Olivia winds up being taken by Fidget, and needs to be saved by Basil and Dawson. After a chase which leads them to both Buckingham Palace and Big Ben, and several more dangerous captures/rescues, Olivia is ultimately reunited with her father.

Olivia is portrayed as a sweet and loving girl who is very brave. Her father is really all she has left in the world, so she is desperate to save him. Fun piece of trivia from Wikipedia: this is the only acting role ever for the actress who voiced Olivia (Susanne Pollatschek).

Saving: Wasabi

Atropos, Clotho, Lachesis (Hercules)

tumblr_lyl8d7cWF71qm6oc3o1_500.gif

The Fates!

Really fun side characters from Hercules, these three demonic hag sisters determine the deaths of mortals through control of The Thread of Life. When they cut the thread, mortals will be sent to the Well of Souls in the Underworld. Though they share only one eye, The Fates possess strong psychic abilities, knowing everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen. These abilities and duties give them authority beyond that of a god, but they are restricted from taking the life of a god. This means they keep the balance of the cosmos! We stan immortal, omnipresent, omniscient, superhuman goddesses of destiny!

Interestingly enough, The Fates never play with fate, only ending one's life when the time is right. The sisters are also not denizens of the Underworld nor do they answer to Hades, but they just prefer him to the gods on Mount Olympus. The sisters are constantly bickering and fighting over use of their shared eye. Each of the sisters is responsible for visualizing one-third of fate:

Lachesis - measures out The Thread of Life, giving her the power to see the past

Clotho - spins The Thread of Life, giving her the power to see the present

Atropos - cuts The Thread of Life, giving her the power to see the future

In the film, The Fate are responsible for revealing the prophecy to Hades, claiming that he will release the Titans from prison and overthrow Zeus, only if Hercules does not interfere. They are obviously responsible for cutting Megara's Thread, and try to do the same to Hercules when he dives into the Well of Souls to retrieve Megara. Except his Thread turns golden and unbreakable as Atropos makes the cut, indicating that he is now an immortal god. 

Fun characters, sad to cut them at this point. But a fair cut.

SAVING: Dante