The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

On 6/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Solaris said:

Rebecca Ferguson

X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson on her heartache after her ex left her ...

I didn't see her on the first set of nominee's!   I was happy to cut Nikitta again, but then her name materialized.  Honestly, Rebecca is the definition of overrated.  Shes lazy musically, and her tone is annoying.  I mostly just didn't understand her appeal.  I guess she had fans as she outlasted fan favorites Cher Lloyd, and One Direction (bleh).  She was mentored by Cheryl Cole and she was the seasons runner-up.  Take your pick by any of the other 3 ladies in that category, and I prefered them over her.  She butched some of my favorite songs like Wicked Game and Yesterday.  Its a shame she got Christina Aguilera as a duet partner in the finale because yea, she was completely passed over by actual talent.  Anyway, hallelujah (a song she didn't sing so couldn't murder) she's gone.

Save: Cassie Compton

I get to reuse another write up!

except this time its...

Save: Dami Im

Brenda Edwards

Doing the Little Mix save for Zoey as she can't save them. Didn't want to cut any of the other options so here we are. 

Brenda Edwards is a British gospel singer; she was part of Series 2 of The X Factor UK and was part of the Over 25s category mentored by Sharon Osbourne. She made it all the way to the semi final and finished in 4th place. I haven't watched too many of her performances but I know she was one of the stronger singers on her season. Some of them included Midnight Train to Georgia, Son of a Preacher Man, and Somebody Else's Guy. She landed a role on the show Loose Women in 2019. 

Save: Little Mix

Edited by ~Tom~

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Since when is Rebecca one of your favourites? :whut:

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I gave her immunity and brought her back the first time. :claybleh: I love everyone from TXFS7 though. :dead:

LOL Elliott..... you don't pay attention to anything in the game. :dead:  Victoria is the main reason Rebecca got this far (including Nico using immunity on her a few rounds ago). :haha: