The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I still stand by that the black people in No Love Lost were the best ones.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

The other two were kinda useless

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this just based off of their picture

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Megan McKenna  wins Celebrity Edition.
Dalton Harris wins his season.

Natalie Ong wins her season. 

I wanted all 3 of these to happen so #bless. :wub:  :giggle: 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this just based off of their picture

:dead: 

Thank you Derek. :haha: 

AYA

340?cb=20161112171703

AYA are Week 2 boots, yet they’re somehow still in the rankdown. Well, out they go now. These three girls competed on The X Factor Australia Season 8 back in 2016. Their names are Vita Justen, Cat Stratton and Calmell Teagle, and they were part of the Groups Category mentored by Iggy Azalea. They were safe the first week of the live shows with their cover of “Secret Love Song.” I didn’t think it was a great performance. They seemed nervous, and the high notes needed work. The following week they covered “End of Time” and found themselves in the Bottom 2. It was a fine performance, but not too surprising that they didn’t get enough votes to be safe. And it really was the end of time for them as they lost the sing-off after their performance of “Domino.” Anyway, the fact that an act that was eliminated so early in the show is still here in this rankdown is surprising, but they won’t be making it any further. Sorry to any fans, but out goes AYA from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Cyrus.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

This is so difficult as I really like them all. :dead: #shocker

Save Three Wishez

Cut Megan

ew!  Not the three wishez save, but the Megan cut.   Both Megan and three wishez should advance.  Nathaniel and Natalie should leave.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Solaris said:

ew!  Not the three wishez save, but the Megan cut.   Both Megan and three wishez should advance.  Nathaniel and Natalie should leave.

Ugh I want them all to advance. :( But Megan is the one I was ~least connected to even though I was connected and invested in all of them. 

35 minutes ago, Elliott said:

#DoYourOwnThingWally

:hug: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ugh I want them all to advance. :( But Megan is the one I was ~least connected to even though I was connected and invested in all of them. 

:hug: 

Yea but Natalie is a week 1 boot. You're more attached to her then the winner?

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace, you get invested in everyone. :dead:

I can't help it. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yea but Natalie is a week 1 boot. You're more attached to her then the winner?

She was my favorite that season and I was ticked when she got eliminated (and I liked her stuff from the earlier rounds). :ph34rwave: I did think of cutting her but I don't want Nathaniel to go either. 

Just now, *Wallace said:

She was my favorite that season and I was ticked when she got eliminated (and I liked her stuff from the earlier rounds). :ph34rwave: I did think of cutting her but I don't want Nathaniel to go either. 

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You made the right choice

im going to do Chrissys job

Vote to eliminate:

Nathaniel Willemse:

Natalie Ong: JC

Megan McKenna

megan-mckenna-x-factor-celebrity-1570531

Gosh this was certainly not an easy decision to make and I was going to be sad to cut  any of these acts. Which again shows how difficult this game is becoming. :haha: But of the nominees, Megan is the contestant who I was least invested in of the four. I do apologize to her fans for this cut. But i think (and hope) not too many people were invested in  The X Factor: Celebrity season like with other seasons. I am also kinda pleased with Sola cutting No Love Lost because that does ensure Megan her deserved win for The X Factor: Celebrity season. I would have felt terrible taking that away from her. So I can feel more at ease about this.

Megan McKenna is a Reality TV star & television personality most known for her stints on various reality shows such as: Ex On the Beach, Celebrity Big Brother UK Series 17, The Only Way Is Essex, Celebs on the Farm and Celebs Go Dating. She was known for being short tempered on those shows and being very argumentative and crazy. :dead: From these shows I only saw her on Celebrity Big Brother UK Series 17,where she did showcase her argumentative side but i did really like her. On a talent show task, Megan sang “Angel” and I was surprised with how beautiful her voice was there. She also released a country pop album sometime after her time on CBBUK. WOW I am writing up her whole life story. :dead: But yeah Megan went onto The X Factor: Celebrity,  was apart of the Under 31s Category mentored by Louis Walsh. She showed off a very different, serious classy and more real side of her on this show. Megan helped Louis get his  win since Series 2 back in 2005? OMG. :dead: Let’s go over Megan’s run.

Judges Home: “Everything but You” (original song)

Week 1: “This” (original song)

Week 2: “Stronger” (original song)

Week 3: “Half of My Heart” (original song)

Week 4: “When I’m Crying” (original song)

Week 5: “It Must Have Been Love” by Roxette

Week 6: “One More Sleep” by Leona Lewis / “It Must Have Been Love” by Roxette

Now for more of my reason for deciding to cut Megan: there’s no denying she has a beautiful voice and delivered heartfelt and emotional performances that really got to you. She had some solid original songs too. But what bothered me with Megan’s run was her lack of showcasing versatility and not doing uptempo songs (I think except one from the finals). Her original songs + performances would all blend in together and sadly it’s hard for me to tell them apart from one another and to say which one is my very favorite. That would get me bored with her run. I mean look at the list above….. she sang nothing but original songs for her first 5 performances. :haha: She had the competition wrapped and won since either her first audition or first live shows performance. I mean she placed 1st every single week - so no one was ever going to touch her. She is a very good winner but i wanted and wished she showcased more versatility.  

Here is a video of all of her performances all together.

Saving: Three Wishez

hqdefault.jpg