The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

No Love Lost

No Love Lost | The X-Factor Wiki | Fandom

I have been waiting all game to cut No Love Lost.  This group was put together for the X Factor Celebrity.  The group consisted of 4 contestants who became friends on Love Island.  There was one girl who had promise as a solo singer.  The rest of the group was not good.  The group made it to week 3.  In week 1 the group sang original song "All or Nothing" and placed 3rd in the votes.  The song was okay, and was easily their best performance.  In Week 2 they sang "Would I Lie to You" and got a safe seat.  This was not great, but not awful either.  Week 3 the group sang another original song "Money Where your Mouth is" and were finally in the bottom 3.  They sang "Sorry" in the sing off and were finally eliminated.  I didn't care for the group and thought they were the weakest of Simons groups that season.  They still got to 8th place so good on them.  I don't know how they got this far in the rankdown.

Save: Bella Ferraro

I still stand by that the black people in No Love Lost were the best ones. The girl was the best singer and the guy was a solid rapper. The other two were kinda useless but I enjoyed and dug their style. :haha: 

They are a fair cut at this point though.