The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

I put up Matt as a pawn and you guys save Ella?

shame on you.

Elliott, do you want to do his write up since I know you’re probably his biggest fan on here? I don’t know how much you still like him though. I don’t particularly have much to say about him on X Factor. I’ll write your next one if that helps?

Edited by Zoey

^^ Just being impartial host here; one was nominated during the anonymous round & the other one was not but was saved earlier during this cycle - it should have been an indication how the battle was going to go :haha:

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

^^ Just being impartial host here; one was nominated during the anonymous round & the other one was not but was saved earlier during this cycle - it should have been an indication how the battle was going to go :haha:

source.gif

I think at this point anyone can go though. Matt isn’t one of my favourites but his X Factor run was a lot stronger than Ella’s, imo. I should’ve nominated two females again. 🤔

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

I put up Matt as a pawn and you guys save Ella?

shame on you.

Elliott, do you want to do his write up since I know you’re probably his biggest fan on here? I don’t know how much you still like him though. I don’t particularly have much to say about him on X Factor. I’ll write your next one if that helps?

He is a guy and she is a girl. I don’t know what you expected.

Sure.