Shayne Ward
James Arthur
Leon Jackson - Zoey, Wallace, Victoria, Sola, Steven, JC
Lloyd Daniels - Elliott, Victoria, JC
Union J - Elliott
District3 - Zoey, Wallace, Sola, Steven

JADE ELLIS

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry girl, I really did not enjoy your voice. I found her voice grating and her rendition of Hero was really awful in my opinion. I feel like she looks like a pop star as our favorite man Louis would say, but the voice did not match. Anyways, she finished in 10th place on the 9th series of UK X Factor, so she did not do very well. Mostly because everyone probably found her voice as annoying as I did. That kind of tone only works for Amy Winehouse and The Nanny. Other people should not try it because no one will want to hear it. Even Amy Winehouse only got it to work because people found it hilarious since she was always drunk. Like it is not an aesthetic voice to listen to, Amy's songs only worked when there was a catchy chorus. Anyways, I think that's 100 words. Bye Jade, cool name!

ACACIA & AALIYAH

latest?cb=20181019104959

I love their style and their looks. They look cool and hip and fun. I actually did not watch their season, so I went to youtube to do some research. I feel like they are both separately very talented, and Simon put them together hoping to make them the next Destiny's Child LOL, but they both are trying to be Beyonce and falling short. I know neither wants to be Kelly and definitely not Michelle, but a group does not work that way. Their performance of Survivor was just messy and even though you can tell they have good voices and talent, it was not working. Now, they clearly did very well getting to fourth place, so that is amazing and they should be very proud. But perhaps they should not go forward as a duo.

41 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jade’s sing-off performance was one of my favourites from her season. 

13 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Agreed! I love White Flag and she did it justice. 

Yeah, I saved Jade solely for "White Flag" awhile back. :giggle:  ❤️ 

I did also really liked "Love is a Losing Game" from her but other than that, she did underwhelm me. :( 

I did like Acacia & Aaliyah on Series 15 and probably would have preferred some others from that series to go before them but nothing to cry about. They were fun and current - although this is also a fair and fine spot for them to go. :yes: