The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

source.gif

Although I am not surprised by these noms at all.

Literally you as you're making your decision.

One of these acts will be feeling like Rachel Crow. 

14 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Literally you as you're making your decision.

One of these acts will be feeling like Rachel Crow. 

Of course. :lmao:  At least I was prepared for this, at least. :haha: 

UGH YEP. :broken: So unjust whoever I decide to cut. 😢 

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

he better be trolling indianapolis colts GIF

GIF by Rachel Crow

Is that her re-enacting that moment in the 2nd gif or something? :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Of course. :lmao:  At least I was prepared for this, at least. :haha: 

UGH YEP. :broken: So unjust whoever I decide to cut. 😢 

Is that her re-enacting that moment in the 2nd gif or something? :lmao: 

Getting the choices gif ready for when you make the wrong decide.  :haha:

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Getting the choices gif ready for when you make the wrong decide.  :haha:

Use the gif on Elliott for coming up with these noms. (!) I have to cut someone amazing regardless, but will have to go with my least fave of the options. 

16 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm guessing. :dead:

:dead: 

Maria Lawson

MariaLawson.jpg

Well, this sucks. 🙂 It’s hardly surprising from Elliott but I wish that we could target fodder and non-memorable contestants before tackling the big names and even great super robbed contestants. Heck there are some contestants I don't like but am leaving them alone for now. Anyway, this was definitely not an easy decision to make - although in a sense it kinda was? I was debating on two decisions here - give in to what Elliott wants or to not do so. I won 't reveal who that was but you can all speculate. This cut was clearly not what he wanted. But yeah I have sadly decided to cut  Maria Lawson. :broken:

Maria Lawson is a contestant who competed on X Factor UK Series 2. She was apart of Sharon Osbourne’s Over 25s category. I will admit that I haven’t gotten to watch this series in full, but from what I watched I do know and love Maria. She’s a great performer and a fantastic vocalist, and she’s totally the type of contestant i would love and stan. I do classify her as my favorite from this series as well. Sadly me not watching her series in live time affects my connection with her whereas I did connect with the other 3 contestants throughout their run which I didn’t have with Maria. So that was another reason why I made this cut. That and the other 3 ladies are really strong winners. Let’s go through Maria’s run…..

Week 1: “Emotion” by The Bee Gees

Week 2: “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson

Week 3: “Piece of My Heart” by Emma Franklin (later made famous by Janis Joplin)

Week 4: “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt, where QUEEN topped the votes. :wub: 

Week 5: “Brown Sugar” by the Rolling Stones

So Maria only lasted 5 weeks, which is disgusting based on her talent. 😐 Louis had to mess things up with his vote of saving the Conway Sisters over Maria as he “went with his heart” despite Maria being a frontrunner and slaying. I believe this was the first true X Factor UK robbery that caused controversy and made the papas. OMG I’m reading that Sharon Osbourne accused Louis of being part of the “Irish Mafia,” as Louis and The Conway Sisters were Irish. Omgg only Sharon would say that. Omgg wow Simon said that if he went with his own heart, he would have sent The Conway Sisters home (his actual act) over Maria. 😮 Wow I want to see video of this dramatic mess. :dead: Maria did go on to get signed after that series so yay for that!  

Well, all I can say is thank goodness I got The Conway Sisters nominated with Elliott cutting them, so at least Maria gets to outlast them here. Even though I’m sad I have to rob Maria in this game - but….. my choices kinda forces me to do so. I will close this out with all of her performances, as they are all worth watching. ❤️ 

And ooo here was the actual judges verdict and Xtra Factor episode that had the controversy, which I hope to watch later on.

Saving: Melanie Amaro, Sam Bailey & Louisa Johnson

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Wally made the right choice?  Shocking.  Tough decision as Maria doesn't deserve to leave.  It was the only one you could make though.  

LOL Why are you so shocked? I usually make rational and fair decisions most of the time. :haha: And ugh yess to the rest of this. :broken: 

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The right choice.

Thank you. :( 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The wrong choice. 🙂

I knew you would say this. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I am still mad that she was eliminated when she was eliminated. Leave it to Louis!

And then they rubbed it in by announcing she had led the vote the prior week and had double the votes that The Conway Sisters had that week. :/

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I am still mad that she was eliminated when she was eliminated. Leave it to Louis!

This. (!) :broken: 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And then they rubbed it in by announcing she had led the vote the prior week and had double the votes that The Conway Sisters had that week. :/

This was true too? 😐😐 😐 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I thought Wally liked Maria more than he did.

mr rogers clown GIF

I do really like her a lot, but as I said, I didn't watch her series live or see her intro videos, so that made me lack a strong connection with her - that I think I would have had otherwise. :( 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I do really like her a lot, but as I said, I didn't watch her series live or see her intro videos, so that made me lack a strong connection with her - that I think I would have had otherwise. :( 

I put her on assuming she would be your #1 choice to save. :broken:

Wally to me rn:

Snl You Dont Know Me GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

This was true too? 😐😐 😐 

According to voting figures published in the Sunday Mirror, Lawson turned out to have received twice as many public votes as the Conway Sisters.