RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:wub:

Theyre good friends IRL. They played it up because they knew it’d get them airtime. Icons only

LMAOOOO. :dead:  

Wow that is so gonna make me watch things differently. :lmao: Smart of them as it is working.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:wub:

Theyre good friends IRL. They played it up because they knew it’d get them airtime. Icons only

I don’t even think I knew this. :haha: I knew they got on later on because of the future events (trying not to spoil :giggle:)  but they played up the S5 drama so well that I never would have guessed :dead:

Edited by *Lily

LOL I'm still watching it. Chill yo. :dead:  And it's only been one day. :haha: 

But I did want to comment.... LOL this show would have a Coco vs. Alyssa Lip Sync Bottom 2. I had a feeling this was going to happen. :lmao: 

That was where I left off at which is....Top 5. I think I have 5 episodes left? So fingers crossed I can finish the season tomorrow.

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

But I did want to comment.... LOL this show would have a Coco vs. Alyssa Lip Sync Bottom 2. I had a feeling this was going to happen. :lmao: 

That was where I left off at which is....Top 5. I think I have 5 episodes left? So fingers crossed I can finish the season tomorrow.

jinkx monsoon drag race gif | WiffleGif

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Kween Alyssa was totes robbed.

29 minutes ago, JC said:

But she was the worst in the challenge and Coco was better in the lip sync? :unsure:

But if Jinkx left that week, I wouldn’t have complained.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JC said:

I might hve some thoughts on this. :giggle: 

Uhhh so is this winner reveal thing happens on the reunion show rather than the actual finale is a legit common thing now? :/   Cause I don't like this and like knowing the winner on the actual finale. 😐 

I just finished the finale episode - but still got the recap and reunion episodes left.

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I might hve some thoughts on this. :giggle: 

Uhhh so is this winner reveal thing happens on the reunion show rather than the actual finale is a legit common thing now? :/   Cause I don't like this and like knowing the winner on the actual finale. 😐 

I just finished the finale episode - but still got the recap and reunion episodes left.

lol yeah, only in the first three seasons and All Stars do they reveal the winner on the main stage. For S4-S8, it’s during the reunion. Starting in S9, it’s been a separate reunion and finale. :giggle: 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

lol yeah, only in the first three seasons and All Stars do they reveal the winner on the main stage. For S4-S8, it’s during the reunion. Starting in S9, it’s been a separate reunion and finale. :giggle: 

Thanks for all of this. Boooo at this though. 😢 Ooh hmmm not sure what this mean on S9 onwards but sounds interesting.

Although I will say they do make the reunion shows a lot better with a big stage and audience. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh and also finished S5 and will post my thoughts later on. But feel free to share who you think i will or should like. :giggle: 

I don't see you as a Relaskatox fan.  So JInkx/Coco  is my prediction