American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

42 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

:whut:

What does a Kelly write-up even look like...? should just be a very long apology begging for forgiveness 

Kristy Lee Cook outranked Fantasia in the final vote and that explains everything you need to know about the first Idol rankdown.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Kristy Lee Cook outranked Fantasia in the final vote and that explains everything you need to know about the first Idol rankdown.

Kristy General-Robert-E-Lee Digitally-Removed-Confederate-Flag-From-My-Old-Music-Video Cook?

drag race no GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You were part of the first Idol Rankdown so I hold all of you accountable!!111oneoneone :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

You were part of the first Idol Rankdown so I hold all of you accountable!!111oneoneone :dead:

Sis I ranked KLC in my bottom four and I ranked Fantasia in my top ten, so excuse me from this narrative.

Edited by Elliott

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

Wally saved Jessica over Kelly?

giphy.gif

This is where #BlameWally came from :haha: Even though, to be fair, everyone in that Rankdown was to blame. And me for thinking 12 rankers was a good idea 🥴

On 6/2/2020 at 9:45 AM, sublymonal said:

This is where #BlameWally came from :haha: Even though, to be fair, everyone in that Rankdown was to blame. And me for thinking 12 rankers was a good idea 🥴

To clarify, nooo. It came well before that. 🙂 

And everyone else was at fault for Kelly not being saved as others could have saved her too.