American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous, I don't know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street, I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this man.

🧐

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

giphy.gif

I honestly thought you were shading her looking like a man :dead: which she doesn't

Lol no she's very pretty I wouldn't make fun of her appearance. I can't believe you just casually missed the biggest meme of last year of that video :dead:

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol no she's very pretty I wouldn't make fun of her appearance. I can't believe you just casually missed the biggest meme of last year of that video :dead:

I see a lot of pop stars/celeb memes in ATRL but I don't remember this one :dead:

ALAINA WHITAKER

alaina.jpg

Alaina Whitaker was a country singer from the seventh season of American Idol. She left at the Top 20 alongside Alexandréa Lushington (what a name). I remember her elimination coming as a surprise since everyone assumed she'd be a lock for the finals. I personally thought that as well, considering she was a young, blonde, female country singer. But I guess the voters were too busy rallying behind Kristy Lee Cook. A choice. Anyway, her first performance was really good, but her second performance was a bit of a mess. Then again, all of the girls sucked on Top 20 week except for Brooke, Queen Carly and Queen Syesha. S7 having themed semi-finals that were 60s/70s/80s was one of the worst production decisions Idol's ever made, tbh. But back to Alaina. She left over Kady Malloy, which most people wee upset with. I liked Kady more so it didn't bother me too much. She did some music post-show, but not enough that I remember. Bye.

SAVE: Jackie Tohn

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I remember some calling her the next Carrie :dead: I cackled (from shocked) when she got eliminated ngl

Simon called every young, female blonde country girl the next Carrie. :dead:

Christ, he even tried to convince Katie Stevens to do country music to become the next Carrie in season 9. :huh:

Casey Abrams

Casey_Adams.jpg

Yeah, that thing I said about lasting way too f*cking long? Also applies to him. The worst part is that we could have gotten rid of him sooner, but no, the save had to be used on him. Tragic. But then again, season 10 is fairly uneven as far as performances go, so whatever. I think I don’t remember most of his performances without listening to the except for Nature Boy lmao. Oh and that duet with Haley bc bless them for doing something different. Anyway hopefully this is enough otherwise I will start reviewing performances to fill this write up. 

Save: Lauren Turner

Edited by NGM

Just now, Solaris said:

🙂 elliott

You could've asked me not to cut Alaina. I would've obliged. This early in the game, I have very few people I definitely want to cut mostly because a few of them have immunity.

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Just catching up on the game..... OMGGG at you all eliminating Alejandro first. :dead: I am chuckling. :giggle: 

I remember your "that was...something" line about one of his performances like it was yesterday. :giggle: