Thunderstorm Artis Fan Thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He totally should, but Minivan...

It would pretty much seal the deal for his win, its a song he´s done a million times and he sounds amazing in it. Now imagine the irony that would be if it happened : a Team Legend contestant that won

his last performance was EVERYTHING  i really hope he can snipe that win from todd.

Posted Images

"* He hails from a musical family. His father, Ron, played keyboards on Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” album, according to Thunderstorm’s web bio. His mother, Victoria, toured as a backing vocalist for Lena Horne and other Motown artists."

source

• Like 1

I did a quick scan on Facebook, and minivan (the gatekeepers) clearly digs this. 

He was well over 99% approval on Youtube. 

He’s a unique artist, with mainstream appeal. 

Edited by TeamAudra
23 minutes ago, istersay said:

"* He hails from a musical family. His father, Ron, played keyboards on Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” album, according to Thunderstorm’s web bio. His mother, Victoria, toured as a backing vocalist for Lena Horne and other Motown artists."

source

Wow, interesting background! 

10 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me please.

Added! 

Bear with me on getting the OP cleaned up. I have a busy weekend, and may or may not have time the next couple days. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Just now, Naira said:

OK, add me TA. If he passes the no-autotune test later, he could be a contender.

m04127.gif he should pass it, his live videos sound pretty good

57 minutes ago, Naira said:

OK, add me TA. If he passes the no-autotune test later, he could be a contender.

Added! I figured this would be someone you’d like when I saw you wandering around the threads earlier. 

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Added! I figured this would be someone you’d like when I saw you wandering around the threads earlier. 

I thought so too rastashifty.gif