The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

7 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I think I'm gonna do songs like yours and go backwards from 2021 and onwards. Only thing I'm not sure of is how to pick the songs. I don't really wanna do a top 100 thing because a third of it will be just Morgan Wallen songs and no one wants that. So maybe just pick some songs and then let others pick songs?

7 hours ago, *Chris said:

I’d say either billboard year end or Spotify year end for this current day and age. 

I know Chris covered the Spotify list, but if you need Billboard for a reference of songs for going back to other years.... I found a helpful link of songs that should help:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2021/hot-country-songs/

This year-end list goes all the way back to 2002.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I know Chris covered the Spotify list, but if you need Billboard for a reference of songs for going back to other years.... I found a helpful link of songs that should help:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2021/hot-country-songs/

This year-end list goes all the way back to 2002.

Yeah I know how to find the billboard ones but I am not a fan of theirs the spotify one is a lot better in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I know how to find the billboard ones but I am not a fan of theirs the spotify one is a lot better in my opinion. 

Ahh okay, I understand. :yes: Could be helpful for a reference or something, at least. :haha: 

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I was like "omg Elliott likes football??" and then I just saw a picture of Evan McPherson on the front page of reddit and that makes sense

okay first of all RUDE

second of all we also have Joe Burrow

Just a heads up for the rankdowns I’m in - I received a promotion at work and start training in my new position shortly, so if I’m not around much and you need me, just bug me on Twitter (or bug Andrew to bug me).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:
Okay but imagine if Fantasia and Jennifer Hudson are both Oscar winners??? LaToya London next!

You're telling me Fantasia did not receive an Oscar for when she played herself in her Lifetime biopic?! Robbed!

Watch The Fantasia Barrino Story: Life is Not a Fairy Tale | Prime Video

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay but imagine if Fantasia and Jennifer Hudson are both Oscar winners??? LaToya London next!

Perfect choice for this role -

we know that she will excel especially considering she portrayed it on Broadway and have the chops for “I’m Here” because obviously !

Love that Danielle is also playing the role she originated on Broadway ❤️

Edited by *Chris

21 minutes ago, *Lily said:

You're telling me Fantasia did not receive an Oscar for when she played herself in her Lifetime biopic?! Robbed!

Watch The Fantasia Barrino Story: Life is Not a Fairy Tale | Prime Video

She should’ve EGOT’s for this alone!

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Perfect choice for this role -

we know that she will excel especially considering she portrayed it on Broadway and have the chops for “I’m Here” because obviously !

Love that Danielle is also playing the role she originated on Broadway ❤️

Fantasia on the awards circuit would be iconic, but I’m genuinely all in on Danielle Brooks who is gonna eat this up!

• Like 1